Saturday!!

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Tommy B

Saturday!!

Post by Tommy B »

Saturday i going to be the match of the season, Make or break and show everyone what marcelo has got hiding up his sleeve. I cannot wait. Come on tigers.
What's everyone's predictions:
15-10 to Tigers, Of Course
Got Ur Tiger?
mrsmoody
Super User
Super User

Post by mrsmoody »

I think 19-17 to tigers. Will be close, but with the supposed poor weather conditions, that should surely favour us... and stop them using their backs! That's if they turn up... can be rather inconsistent
Kellogs frosties, brings out the tiger in you!

http://Hannah-Fantastic.bebo.com
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

42 0

To Tigers of course!!!

KEEP THE FAITH!!
WiganTiger

Post by WiganTiger »

It's my first trip to Welford Road this season on Saturday. Sorry to say I seem to be bringing typical Lancashire weather with me. I'm OK because I've developed webbed feet having live in the North West for the last 24 years, but some of our southern fans may suffer, especailly on the Crumbie!
Leicester: Home to Premiership Rugby, First Class Cricket (we;;, sort of) and Third Division Football
Dibble
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by Dibble »

Well it's my work christmas do that evening so I'd appreciate it if the lads could score 4 converted tries for no reply before or just after half time to allow me to sneak out 20 minutes early. I'm sure that's not too much to ask....
There are 3 types of people.
Those who count and those who can't.
Chobbsy
Super User
Super User

Post by Chobbsy »

WiganTiger wrote:It's my first trip to Welford Road this season on Saturday. Sorry to say I seem to be bringing typical Lancashire weather with me. I'm OK because I've developed webbed feet having live in the North West for the last 24 years, but some of our southern fans may suffer, especailly on the Crumbie!
You go ahead and bring that foul weather, it will suit us more than the French
God created rugby so footballers have heros too
mrsmoody
Super User
Super User

Post by mrsmoody »

WiganTiger wrote:but some of our southern fans may suffer, especailly on the Crumbie!
like me! can't make it to this one though... as much as i'd like to be supporting tigers, I am rather glad!
Kellogs frosties, brings out the tiger in you!

http://Hannah-Fantastic.bebo.com
Stu_F
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Stu_F »

I shall be there!!! I'm even going to wear my contact lenses as I'm sure that, as happened last Friday, the inclement weather conditions might cause visability problems with my glasses!
Tigersfan90
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Tigersfan90 »

Thats dedication! :smt003
Guinness Premiership Champions & Heineken Cup Finalists 2009
Tigers never give up !
Outlander
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Outlander »

Big game, isn't it?

Here's my take.

To this point, we have seen signs of Tigers growing under Loffreda's influence. Against Sale, I saw--or, rather, heard--a Tigers side that had raised its game significantly.

On the other hand, Loffreda has only been with the side for a few weeks. It seems to me extremely unlikely that he can raise the team to match his vision in anything like a thorough fashion this quickly. They simply cannot be now what they well be in, say, March or April. Or next year.

Unfortunately, the huge HC game is tomorrow. Are they ready to win that game?

I think they have a decent chance. I think Tolouse has issues in their game as well.

But, I think it may well turn out that the Loffreda Tigers will not turn out to be quite up to the task of the 2 games against Toulouse. Not yet.

Even if this is so, however, it would not cause me to feel, as some posts here and elsewhere say, that this is the whole season.

Tomorrow probably will determine whether Tigers can make a HC run.

But even if they can't do that, they will have the GP, a worthy competition. Indeed, the GP may be a more realistic ambition for them this year than the HC is.

Only if you are thinking of the treble is tomorrow the season.

As for me, the treble seems a lot to ask for this transitional year.
Just a Yankee looker-on from afar.
westwinds31
Super User
Super User

Post by westwinds31 »

Only Tigers could have a season of transition while still gunning for the 3 trophies - incredible !! I expect us to win tomorrow, it may be a close one but we have a good record in the "must win" matches.