Leicester v Edinburgh

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

tigermad
Super User
Super User

Leicester v Edinburgh

Post by tigermad »

Leicester will be looking to bounce back against Edinburgh in the Heineken Cup this week after the loss and below par performance against Leinster last weekend. One or two changes seem likely but they must surely play with a lot more passion and not resort to route one rugby against Edinburgh, who gave Toulouse a close game. Leicester by a narrow margin. What do you think? What about the starting XV for this game?

LEICESTER TIGERS - WORLD CLASS

:smt023 :smt023 :smt023
Philip J Gray
Chobbsy
Super User
Super User

Post by Chobbsy »

But do we have a date for the match in Edinburgh yet?
God created rugby so footballers have heros too
pogue3
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by pogue3 »

I'm expecting a Leicester backlash and a bonus point win
voice of the crumbie
Super User
Super User

Tigers V Edinburgh

Post by voice of the crumbie »

Anything less than a bonus point win is not acceptable if we are to get back on track. We have the players let's hope they get their act together and the tactics right.

More creativity in the backline not just bish bash bosh though Alex and Seru and in the forwards attacking on numbers on the drives not just ones and twos as on Saturday.
Tigers for the premiership and European Cup. Get behind the team and make some noise!!
Nabuk
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Nabuk »

I wpould expect us to put at least 30 points past them.

Just look at who's coaching them !
I RESOLVE TO BE NICER THIS YEAR !
westy154
Super User
Super User

Post by westy154 »

They're a well drilled unit, but anything less than a bonus point win and we'll be in a lot of trouble for the future stages of the competition.
John
---
He is able to lift up a heavy object when that heavy object says "lift me now".
GaryIPA
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by GaryIPA »

westy154 wrote:They're a well drilled unit, but anything less than a bonus point win and we'll be in a lot of trouble for the future stages of the competition.
i'd agree, you should be looking to win by 25-30 if not more, If we get anything out the game it'll be a miracle. The only thing I will say is we have a habit of #ing up someones HEC campaign, who knows who it will be this year :smt003
dailywaffle
Super User
Super User

Post by dailywaffle »

GaryIPA wrote:i'd agree, you should be looking to win by 25-30 if not more, If we get anything out the game it'll be a miracle. The only thing I will say is we have a habit of #ing up someones HEC campaign, who knows who it will be this year :smt003
Yep, its part of the HEC rules that the Scottish team's role is to be plucky loser for most of the group stage ... and party pooper for the rest. :smt002