(All) Black Jokes

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

DCat
Super User
Super User

(All) Black Jokes

Post by DCat »

I have put these here so as not to offend the sensibilities of some of those on the fans forum:

Police found the body of a dead man floating in the Tasman sea. The victim was wearing an All Blacks rugby shirt, stockings and suspenders, a blonde wig, red lipstick and mascara. Police removed the shirt to save his family any embarrassment

- What’s the difference between the All Blacks and a woman’s bra? Answer: Both have lots of support, but the All Blacks have no cup

- Rugby programme for this weekend
Saturday: France meet England at St Denis, 8pm
Sunday: South Africa meet Argentina at St Denis, 8pm
Monday: New Zealand meet Australia at Charles de Gaulle airport, 1pm

- At least the All Blacks are doing their bit for the earth’s carbon footprint. They have offered to drop the Wallabies off on their way home

- The All Blacks are to be rebranded. From now on they will be known as Rainbow Warriors - sunk by the French again

- What’s the difference between an All Black and an arsonist? An arsonist wouldn’t waste five matches

- Why do the All Blacks always have two to a hotel room when they’re on tour? So one can perform the Heimlich manoeuvre when the other one chokes

- Some All Black supporters die, and as expected they go to hell. The devil notices that they’re quite happy, and asks them why. They explain: ‘After the lousy weather in New Zealand, we enjoy the warmth.’ Devil thinks: ‘I’ll fix them’ and turns up the heat. He finds the Kiwis with their shirts off enjoying a chop on the barbie and having a frostie. ‘Whenever the weather gets this good in New Zealand, we can’t waste it, so this is what we do.’ The Devil decides to wipe the smile off their faces by turning the heat down to freezing. He returns to the Kiwis to find them celebrating. ‘What now?’ he asks. One explains: ‘Well, when hell freezes over, we’re sure to win the Rugby World Cup’

- Graham Henry is handed a mobile phone and is told: ‘This is Wayne Barnes’s phone.’ Henry says: ‘How did you know?’ The reply is: ‘It had 15 missed calls.’ (Barnes is the Englishman who refereed the New Zealand-France quarterfinal)

- What would the 7th v 8th playoff match be called in the World Cup if there were one? Answer: Bledisloe Cup
AKA Delilah - Founder Member of 'The Mothers'

Sponsored by Kleenex
banbury tiger
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by banbury tiger »

LOL. I Love them all. Especially the when hell freezes over one. and the matches one.
Tigers forever ! Tuilagi Rules!!
Get well soon Hazza.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leicester_Tigers
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

All good, but I especially liked the Rainbow Warriors.
Kicks and scrums and ruck and roll.....Is all my brain and body need!
Gibbo12
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Gibbo12 »

Quality! :smt112

Theres quite a few flying around at the moment.
Jess
Super User
Super User

Post by Jess »

Excellent :-)
Donncha O'Callaghan and Bruce Reihana are the best players that ever lived. Don't even bother to argue with me.

And - however good Imanol Harinordoquy is, he is still an idiot
Sherpa2
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Sherpa2 »

Just sent them to my English colleague, living with a Kiwi in Australia!!

She is definitely going to have to keep her head down tomorrow night irrespective of the outcome!!
I used to be indecisive now I just can't make up my mind