Nurburg-rink

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

cornish tigress
Super User
Super User

Nurburg-rink

Post by cornish tigress »

How slow was that decision to bring out the safety car? I couldn't believe it.
http://www.matthampson.co.uk
IsraeliTiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by IsraeliTiger »

Best F1 race all season. Finally some excitement!
Kinoulton wrote:Surely that's much more in depth than your average corporate box punter can tolerate. How about "If the entire crowd shut up, you shut up. Otherwise we'll close your bar."
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

Can't be a**ed. Watch the golf, it's far more interesting.
Kicks and scrums and ruck and roll.....Is all my brain and body need!
westwinds31
Super User
Super User

Post by westwinds31 »

Hours and hours of televised sky....zzzzzzzzzzz !!! And as for that arrogant git Peter Allis....hmmm
cornish tigress
Super User
Super User

Seriously! Husband watches that, SO boring. I hate races that are wet though. Brings out the mother in me.

Am watching the superbikes now and am so sad to hear about young Ollie Bridewell. His poor brother and family. A very dangerous sport.[/i]
Angelo
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Angelo »

There is a Ferrari leading? Ok, i watch it for 10 minutes. Hey, on ESPN classics there is SA-England RWC 1999 match! Sorry, Ferrari, i know you win :mr.green:
IsraeliTiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by IsraeliTiger »

And Ferrari lost.... nicely done there :)

Cornish, I agree about Ollie Bridewell, second rider in as many months to die in British Superbikes :( They really should review the circuits, it looks like the bikes are too advanced for the tracks at the moment.
You going to be watching the MotoGP tonight? It's going to be amazing, it'll be the best race of the season in my opinion.
Kinoulton wrote:Surely that's much more in depth than your average corporate box punter can tolerate. How about "If the entire crowd shut up, you shut up. Otherwise we'll close your bar."
cornish tigress
Super User
Super User

I don't follow it, is it good? I find I have to limit the amount of sports I follow or I don't get any work done or life lived!
IsraeliTiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by IsraeliTiger »

Its the top class of bike racing and a million times better than F1. Watch the race today, it should be a good one. People to watch out for, Casey Stoner, Valentino Rossi, Nicky Hayden, John Hopkins, Chris Vermeulen and Dani Pedrosa. Unless there are any major surprises.
cornish tigress
Super User
Super User

I'm familiar with Rossi because there were some rumours he was moving to F1. I'll have fight on, evening telly gets a bit booked up round our gaffe, but I'll give it a go.
IsraeliTiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by IsraeliTiger »

Yeah, there were rumours he was moving to Ferrari, then Nicky Hayden took his title away and he went "Nobody, but nobody, takes my title away" and signed on for two more years. Now Stoner's leading the title by about 30 points from Rossi with Pedrosa third.

The coverage is from about 9:30, something like that.
cornish tigress
Super User
Super User

Cheers IT.
Sim
Super User
Super User

Post by Sim »

It was funny watching all the cars just aqua-plane off the track, i thought they were racing in Worcester (sorry thats mean the floods are no laughing matter) but i didn't think it was that slow although i wasn't watching that closly today i was working and was on my very short 15 min break
Angelo
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Angelo »

In fact, last year Vale Rossi made some days of tests with Ferrari in Fiorano track, and the rumours that say Rossi will go to F1 circulate at least from three years on, but, i don't think ROssi will go to F1 so soon. He declared he will think about it, but later. I would like to see run on a Ducati first :mr.green:
IsraeliTiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by IsraeliTiger »

Angelo, no chance. Ducati have signed Stoner and Melandri for 2008/2009. After that they'll either keep both of them on or replace one of them with Alvaro Bautista from the 250's. Besides, Rossi won't leave Yamaha unless its to go to F1.