The Apprentice

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

What a nasty, vindictive snob Katie is!

Her comment about Adam and his northern chums was unbelievable! It will be interesting to see how far others turn on her in the coming weeks.
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

I must admit, I tend to blame crafty editors when people are made to look like :censored:.

But that comment about him and his northern chums was terrible snobbery.
Kicks and scrums and ruck and roll.....Is all my brain and body need!
andy182
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by andy182 »

She said something a couple of weeks ago how he should go back to selling cars and he would hopefully get run over in the process.

She seems a very nasty and vindictive person.

What has happened to Jadine lately? In the first few wpisodes she was the one causing most of the problems and being gobby, but now she is hardly ever seen...
Tigersfan90
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Tigersfan90 »

andy182 wrote: What has happened to Jadine lately? In the first few wpisodes she was the one causing most of the problems and being gobby, but now she is hardly ever seen...
I wondered that too. It seems very obvious they're trying to keep her on low profile at the moment, considering how much she was in the spot light the first few episodes.

I can't believe Sir Alan would rather have that nasty Katie woman working for him than Adam. I think Sir Alan felt slightly sorry for Adam, as his helpers seemed to be backing him up quite a bit after he fired him, as if he might be having second thoughts.
Guinness Premiership Champions & Heineken Cup Finalists 2009
Tigers never give up !
andy182
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by andy182 »

Does anyone here watch the Apprentice podcast? If ytou dont here is a link...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice/apprenticast.html

gives a little recap of what has happened, a few unseen bits and a small preview of next week.

Next weeks episode looks hilarious. Katie looks like she is gunning for Kristina now that Adam has left. Evil woman that she is!
andy182
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by andy182 »

some of Katies attacks so far...

'Kristina's a snake in the grass. She has undermined Paul at every opportunity. She does have a large mouth. I look forward to the day that she swallows something larger than she should and that would be the end of her.'

'Adam is a small school boy in very short shorts. If he was in my school he'd be in the C-stream and I would never have to deal with him and frankly that would suit me rather well.'

On Kristina - '...a complete pain in the :censored: and frankly far too orange to be taken seriously'.

'If Adam could just go back to the car sales lot and get run over my day would be just perfect.'

'Only one thing would make me even happier is a double firing... Kristina is a hard, evil little wench with a forked tongue.'

On Adam - 'At a business level you have one speed setting and that's slow, slow, slow. Someone put the wrong speed dial in when they created you sweetie.'

:mr.green:
Stu_F
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Stu_F »

I may have some gossip, I know someone in IT who was inviting tenders for new hardware and the Viglen rep that turned up was Kristina, does that mean she won?
andy182
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by andy182 »

I hope not as that will have spoiled the rest of the series for me and anyone else who reads it!
Former Prop
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Former Prop »

Just watched last weeks show, as I missed it because of work.

Rumour has it there will be a triple firing tomorrow. :mr.green:

And assuming Stu F is wrong, Who do you think will win?
Our period of waiting is over - this is the time.
andy182
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by andy182 »

The preview for tonight looks :censored: hilarious! I think i would be just as bad as them at selling live on TV though.

I still hope tre wins it, and I have decided I love Naiomi so much I am going to marry her :mr.green:
Ollie smith rules
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Ollie smith rules »

Tonights should be good - seeing them flop on live tv.
Hope Katie goes soon - she was my friends Step-Mum and apparently was horrible.
:-) TIGERS rock especially Ollie, CRANE, Moody, Crofty, and Matt C :-)
andy182
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by andy182 »

Nooooooooooooooooooo

How can the love of my life be sacked :cry:

Will have to go and offer her a job myself now!

Selling those products was so cringeworthy. Wish I had seen it live!

Three getting fired next week, looks like Kristina and Katy in the final I think :o(
Former Prop
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Former Prop »

Kristina and Simon, I think.
Our period of waiting is over - this is the time.
Dave Angel
Super User
Super User

Post by Dave Angel »

Stu_F wrote:I may have some gossip, I know someone in IT who was inviting tenders for new hardware and the Viglen rep that turned up was Kristina, does that mean she won?

Not necessarily.

In the last series, Sir Alan employed the final two candidates for 6 months & chose the winner at the end of that period.

However, the fact that he employed them both for months was not highlighted by the TV series as it wouldn't have made such good TV & they filmed it so that it looked like the final boardroom scene happened immediately after the last task.

Something similar is happeneing again this year & therefore it suggests Kristina is in the final 2 but not necessarily the winner.
Dave Angel
Super User
Super User

Post by Dave Angel »

Also, if you want to know a spoiler about the boardroom scene next week, enlarge the text at the bottom of this post:

I understand that one of the two apprentices chosen by Sir Alan to go through to the final & be offered a temporary post with him actually turns Sir Alan down! He then has to pick another apprentice from one of those he would have rejected to take their place in the final two!