SHUT UP!!!

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

Well I suppose Emily could have entitled her post "Please be quiet", although not for one moment would I suggest any alteration to it's content.

Have you considered becoming a Saints supporter as has been suggested earlier?
harry_rocks_yes_he_does
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by harry_rocks_yes_he_does »

No thanks, I'm a Tiger through and through!
Just because some people have acknowledged we did not have a good day yesterday does not make us any lesser supporters! We still are very appreciative of what has been a very successful season overall.
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

That is fine. I would totally go with that. But does not necessitate excessive critism and negative waves - as Emily said. Rightly.

We were all dissappointed. But does not justify slagging off the team. Two out of three is darned good.
harry_rocks_yes_he_does
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by harry_rocks_yes_he_does »

Fair enough, just think everyone is entitled to their own opinion! Agree that two out of three is pretty good stuff, and we undoubtedly have a superb team that every supporter should be extremely proud of. Off for some sleep now though so will have to leave it there...
Moose
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Moose »

We all know in our heart of hearts that we let Wasps win in. The reason is twofold. 1) Gives us something to aim for next year and 2) Keeps them interested in playing the game...After all, we wouldn't want Lol to do anything drastic would we? :oP
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

Well it prompted him to sound his big mouth off againstthe Wasps Managemnet and teir investmebnt strategy.
Club loyalty?
jasonmc

Post by jasonmc »

i like the insects quote. utter class
It's always better to be a pigeon than a statue!!
TigerS2
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: SHUT UP!!!

Post by TigerS2 »

[quote="anything_but_ordinary"]I have had enough with people who obviousy failed at rugby puttin our boys down!

It is really doing my head in!

Our boys have played outstandingly all season, and we loose one game and this it people get on the soap box and think that they have a right to put down our boys.

The people who are moaning that we lost, cannot be called supporters! we are supposed to be there to support our team win, loose or draw, not be glory chasers like some fans!

Our boys have played so many important games, wasps had the easy route into the final, we on the other hand had to work for it, and we still got there!

Three finals in one season is an awesome acheivement!!!

So true, I have thoroughly enjoyed this season and so many of my tiger dreams have come true.
PLEASE TIGERS PUT OUT A HIGHLIGHTS OF THE SEASON DVD! :boing:
nwnreader

Post by nwnreader »

BJ, having seen the RAF team, and several station teams, over recent years, I have to say not making the team hardly makes you a successful rugby player. Committed, maybe, but not exactly Rory Underwood.
ABO knows what she is talking about, being well informed and as loyal as you could ask.
The issue surely is not 'don't criticise', but 'don't slag off'. The margin between genius and failure is minimal. The only real error I'd put at Tigers door on Sunday is getting suckered twice at line-outs.
If you asked any club in the country if they'd moan about winning two of the top trophies available to them, I suspect the answer would include a huge smile.
Always look for improvement, but the need to do so does not mean a start from a base of failure.
Don't slag off the players, and don't pontificate about having a higher right to a personal opinion.
(I had to stop playing after a knee injury at school before ACLs had been heard of. Now manage an amateur team)
If Tigers become Lions, how do Lions become Pussycats?
nwnreader

Post by nwnreader »

Rest assured, she regrets not a syllable.
If Tigers become Lions, how do Lions become Pussycats?
Duggan

Post by Duggan »

Our magnificent team entered three competitions and reached the final of every one, winning two. What an absolutely fantastic achievement that was. Not a lot I can add to that really apart from a big thank you to Pat and the boys for a truly memorable season.
Lis113
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Lis113 »

Here, here fed up ith all these people putting our boys down, so proud of all of them :D
Mafi is my man.
anything_but_ordinary
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by anything_but_ordinary »

Do you know what guys, this was possibly a waste of time me putting it on here!

All i was trying to say was that aybe people shouldnt be killing our guys!

And all i get for it is shot in the head by some people who obviously like to slag off the players!

BIG MISTAKE!
ITS ME EMILY!
JUS FANCIED A CHANGE!!!
muttley75
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by muttley75 »

Panic not a_b_o!! I have a feeling that the majority of the posters on thisforum are wholeheartedly behind you on the title of the thread!!

Most of us (I think) are thoroughly hacked off with the negativity shown by some so-called fans!!
the schizophrenic mutt - tiger or fox, tiger or fox, errrrr!!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=568315524
www.myspace.com/martindurrad
Former Prop
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Former Prop »

Do you know what guys, this was possibly a waste of time me putting it on here!

All i was trying to say was that aybe people shouldnt be killing our guys!

And all i get for it is shot in the head by some people who obviously like to slag off the players!

BIG MISTAKE!
Calm Down, Dear. It's only a forum. :oD
Our period of waiting is over - this is the time.