Harry Ellis

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

westwinds31
Super User
Super User

Post by westwinds31 »

Simon.....Richards needs two things to be effective....firstly his pack to be on top and moving forward and secondly the opposition to make errors that he can capitalise on and set the Gloucester backs moving. If we firstly deny Gloucester the ball and drive them into submission and secondly don't make errors in key areas we can win this game. OK, maybe no Ellis but Murphy is better than a lot of clubs first-choice scrum half. By the way, was that you coming out of the shop with dailywaffle on Saturday ??
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

Steady on people!!

Until he has had an arthroscopy the extent of the damage will not be known. Such key hole surgery will itself rule him out for six weeks. Let us not start slagging the coaches etc off until we are eauiped with some facts as opposed to hearsay and rumour.
babylon

Post by babylon »

babylon wrote:It looks like he is out for a long time i'm afraid. He is going to have an operation on it soon. It's thought that it's the anterior cruciate knee ligament.
Told you. ;o)
x_tigersgal_x
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by x_tigersgal_x »

its a real shame, and someone I know didnt believe me when I told them about the extent of his injury so consider himself told when he reads about it later.

I just hope he has a speedy recovery!!!
* If at first you dont succeed, just pick yourself up and try again *

www.myspace.com/xxlucyxx89