Harry Ellis

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Oadbywonder

Harry Ellis

Post by Oadbywonder »

It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.
dangough

Post by dangough »

A slight ray of hope for Harry which I only spotted when I got home from the game and watched the sky coverage was that after twisting his knee he came back from the treatment room to the dugout before the final whistle and also joined the rest of the team for their pitch walk at the end.

Did I dream that!!!????
Oadbywonder

Post by Oadbywonder »

Yes i saw that myself , but this story was only posted this morning
It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.
mike
Gold Member
Gold Member

Harry Ellis

Post by mike »

When I saw him walking about again on his own the spirits lifted a bit . Harry is one of our 5 World class players ( others are Geordan , Alex ,Lewis and Castro) and probably he is the most difficult to replace . Glaws display on saturday looked pretty impressive and I think we will have our work cut out even with a full side .
Oadbywonder

Post by Oadbywonder »

Agree with you all the way Mike, ive backed the Tigers for the treble my doubt is the Glaws match
masopa
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by masopa »

Don't really think that article tells us any more than we already knew. Still keeping fingers (and toes and everything else) crossed that Harry'll pull through...
Tigerbob
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Tigerbob »

If he doesn't recover in time for next week, I've every confidence that Frank Murphy won't let the boys down.

The lads could beat Gloucester in current mood with Mr Muscle playing at Inside Centre :lol:
soul261

Post by soul261 »

He was hobbling a bit on Sunday, but he didn't seem in any obvious pain or anything. He was standing on it all afternoon. Maybe he will be ok.
I guess I just prefer to see the dark side of things. The glass is always half empty. And cracked. And I just cut my lip on it. And chipped a tooth.
Iain
Super User
Super User

Post by Iain »

The insider information I managed to pick up suggests that he won't be playing against Gloucester and is extremely doubtful for the Wasps game. Fingers crossed that it proves wrong.
soul261

Post by soul261 »

If that be the case then I have every faith in Frank Murphy to take over. He has had some good games this season.
I guess I just prefer to see the dark side of things. The glass is always half empty. And cracked. And I just cut my lip on it. And chipped a tooth.
Nabuk
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Nabuk »

Iain wrote:The insider information I managed to pick up suggests that he won't be playing against Gloucester and is extremely doubtful for the Wasps game. Fingers crossed that it proves wrong.
I really hope you are wrong :(

He's become our " Mr Irreplacable"
I RESOLVE TO BE NICER THIS YEAR !
No. 3

Post by No. 3 »

If it was good news - i.e. "not as bad as feared" it would come quickly from examination by Paul or Mukul. Delay means having a scan, therefore likely bad news... :o(
Nik
Super User
Super User

Post by Nik »

how this messageboard has turned, he was being slagged off to the hilt a few months ago, only a few of us remained faithful to him.....

Hazza is world class, I for one never doubted him. Hope to see you on the pitch at the weekend Hazza.
Life was like a box of chocolates - until I ate them! :smt061
Wendys
Tiger Cub

Harry Ellis

Post by Wendys »

Well said Nik, I was having a smile reading all the praise of Harry, when last year it was very different!

Good on Harry for showing people what a world class player he is.