Sick or sexy?

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

burly bill mclaren
Gold Member
Gold Member

Sick or sexy?

Post by burly bill mclaren »

herbiceps.com?

when is fit foxy and when does fit become non-foxy?
where is the line?
H E RICHARDS
andy182
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by andy182 »

Does nothing for me in the slightest. I have nothing against women who want to build their muscles in such a way, that is their choice but personally I dont think it looks sexy at all. I like a lady to be feminine looking.

Saying that, I think men who are toned up so much (ie Mr universe entrants) also looks awful. Having a toned body is fantastic for either sex, but that is way too far IMO.
burly bill mclaren
Gold Member
Gold Member

the guys who last longest playing rugby are often the ones who arent weight training obsessed
the ones with designer gear and far too body obsessed darent disfigure their looks. you know the sort faded college jerseys floppy hair always pull a hamstring in the locker room
H E RICHARDS
Trout 63
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Trout 63 »

that'll be the ones who always have their collars up when playing ...
x_tigersgal_x
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by x_tigersgal_x »

I cant understand why women want to look like that at all, its sooo not feminine and in my opinion it doesnt look good at all its rather disgusting.
* If at first you dont succeed, just pick yourself up and try again *

www.myspace.com/xxlucyxx89
Jess
Super User
Super User

Post by Jess »

Having muscles that are slightly defined is ok. But that is waaaaaaaay to over the top.
Donncha O'Callaghan and Bruce Reihana are the best players that ever lived. Don't even bother to argue with me.

And - however good Imanol Harinordoquy is, he is still an idiot
soul261

Post by soul261 »

It doesn't bother me. People like what they like. The one thing I did notice was that they are all smiling. That can't be a bad thing. People that are happy with themselves are far better than the ones that are always moaning.
I guess I just prefer to see the dark side of things. The glass is always half empty. And cracked. And I just cut my lip on it. And chipped a tooth.
burly bill mclaren
Gold Member
Gold Member

id prefer some of these lot than the stick thin 5 stone androgenous models that pass for sexy. then again the word balance springs to mind. most women find the hulk hogans repulsive
H E RICHARDS
cornish tigress
Super User
Super User

Post by cornish tigress »

Over muscley is very unattractive to me whatever sex. I think Kate from Lost is a good example of an obviously fit body that still looks feminine. I am aiming at Kate from Lost, but fear I look more like Hurley!

The thing I hate is when the veins stick out, along the bicep. Ugh Ugh Ugh, makes me want to pop them with a pin.
http://www.matthampson.co.uk
Hairy Egg
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Hairy Egg »

Very unattractive, but at least they'd be able to help me put the shelves up. 8o)
soul261

Post by soul261 »

At least they are not conforming to the misconception that men are the big, strong protectors and women are there to look pretty. I can't stand trophy wives!
I guess I just prefer to see the dark side of things. The glass is always half empty. And cracked. And I just cut my lip on it. And chipped a tooth.