EXAMS :-(

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Jess
Super User
Super User

EXAMS :-(

Post by Jess »

Is anyone else unlucky like me, and has exams this summer? I've got AS and i am going to die.....it is awful and i hate it. does anyone else feel the same way?
Donncha O'Callaghan and Bruce Reihana are the best players that ever lived. Don't even bother to argue with me.

And - however good Imanol Harinordoquy is, he is still an idiot
simonp

Post by simonp »

i'm lucky - had one in january but apart from that it has just been essays and presentations for me in my first year of uni.

good luck with your exams!
harry_rocks_yes_he_does
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by harry_rocks_yes_he_does »

Finished my degree last year so this is the first summer in a long time that I'm not having to revise 24-7!
Best of luck to everyone with exams coming up though, I'm sure you'll all do great!
Hans Hullabaloo

Post by Hans Hullabaloo »

i have exams doing AS, though i like exams better than the coursework, lucky this year i only have one peice in Geography
"Everything You Know is Wrong"
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

My daughter is doing GCSEs, she's very stressed already :cry:
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
wellbutthatcouldbe

Post by wellbutthatcouldbe »

I've got A2s in History, English and Geography - needing grades AAB to go to Sheffield University in October to read History.

Plenty of good reasons there why I shouldn't be on this site!
mrsmoody
Super User
Super User

Post by mrsmoody »

I have :o( got an art one coming up in a few weeks, so have got a huge amount of work to do for that, mechanics (for maths) on the 21st (not revising the day before for obvious reasons :oP ) then 2 biology exams on the 4th, chemistry 6th, maths 7th.

Luckily I had some in January so haven't got them all in the summer!
Kellogs frosties, brings out the tiger in you!

http://Hannah-Fantastic.bebo.com
POSTIGER
Super User
Super User

Post by POSTIGER »

Hi guys, I'm just finishing my first year of teaching and my students are taking exams so Im really hoping they do well so I don't look like the worlds worst NQT!

Good luck to everyone taking exams. Remember not to get too worked up because they won't ask you anything you don't know. Also remember to read the question a few times and decide which are the key words.

Anyway I'm starting to sound like a teacher which is very sad! Hope you are all back on here in a few months time telling us how well you have all done! :oD :oD :oD :oD
cape

Post by cape »

i know what you guys mean about exams im in my last year of A2 and to be perfectly honest im not stressed, at the end of the day if you dont do aswell as expected its not the end of the world, ive got to the stage where ive stopped working, im not going to Uni, to some it looks like ive screwed it up, a private education (dads in the forces so get it cheap) etc

however, uni exams etc are not for me or every person, im doing a vocational course in Hotel Management, and im a trainee manager next yera with the Hilton group paying me 22000 at the age of 19!!!!!!!! so not all bad

but i know what you mean about stress all my friends around me are feeling it and i feel bad that 1) cant help and 2) im not feling it with them

i hope you all and all youre sons and daughters etc do really well in youre exams, youre all Tigers. so therefore fighters so i know youll do well

just dont get as stressed as soom people ive seen, theyve ended up really ill from it, after all thers another path!
x_tigersgal_x
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by x_tigersgal_x »

I have 4 AS subject exmas to sit next month and I am so nervous it is unbelieveable. I have done 4 pieces of coursework so far this year and one AS modular exam but still lots more to go. Definately dreading it!!
* If at first you dont succeed, just pick yourself up and try again *

www.myspace.com/xxlucyxx89
Lufbratiger

Post by Lufbratiger »

Good luck to all of you doing exams, I have just finished my final year Uni dissertation and have probably aged somewhat in the last month or two :o(

But you will feel great afterwards! must mention here that this forum has been good to look at during breaks in study thanks everyone for posting!

Lufbratiger :oD
Remember that you are a Tigers fan,and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life"
x_tigersgal_x
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by x_tigersgal_x »

wow you're finishing uni you are so lucky, I still have one year of college left and atleast a 4 year period at uni, which one though is another crisis :(
* If at first you dont succeed, just pick yourself up and try again *

www.myspace.com/xxlucyxx89
Lufbratiger

Post by Lufbratiger »

Well some courses like mine are 3 years tigersgal! :oD Anyway once you get there u'll never want to leave, it can be great fun! :lol: its not a crisis and most will say the best time of your life. Also it is nothing like college, you are a lot more independant and lecture hours are pretty minimal in most courses, one of my housemates is in 3 hours a week :oops: wish I was starting again.... ;o)
Remember that you are a Tigers fan,and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life"