HAMBO-PROS have arrived

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

cal
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by cal »

Have you had some sort of legal problem with calling them hambo-skins?
legends-international

Post by legends-international »

Well done Cal - you were the first one to say anything! :)

We haven't had a legal problem but we became aware of a company who trade as Skins through our own research and they actually sell a similar product. Whilst we would have been asking for donations for them under the full name of Hambo-Skin and may not have had a problem, we did not want anyone to accuse us of trading on someone else’s name. We felt that if it had been the other way around we would have been disappointed and so took action. To avoid a potentially ugly situation, we changed the name immediately to Hambo-Pro which we think should have a great impact too.
A NEW WORD FOR THE RUGBY VOCABULARY - HAMBO-PRO - AVAILABLE AT www.matthampson.co.uk
wolverhampton_tiger
Top Cat
Top Cat

To the top

Post by wolverhampton_tiger »

To the top and did anyone watch the Saxons v Ireland A? Humph was sporting his Hambo-Pro's also don't think he had too bad a game behind a retreating scrum.
legends-international

Thats great news - I didn't know he would be wearing it for internationals.
Jim Hamilton had his on for Scotland last week - did anyone spot it?
A NEW WORD FOR THE RUGBY VOCABULARY - HAMBO-PRO - AVAILABLE AT www.matthampson.co.uk
JB

Post by JB »

Any news on delivery dates??
JB, Stamford
legends-international

Hi JB,
We are hoping that they leave us before the middle of next week. There have been a few teething problems with this project but we have got over the major stumbling blocks now and things should run smoothly with this from here on in. Everyone here is working flat out to try and get these turned around as quickly as possible - we know how excited people are about these items! Sorry for the extended delay everyone and I hope everyone will bear with us and keep the support going.
On a positive, The official rugby balls have arrived now and are looking fantastic. We are so pleased to be able to offer this product from a household name in aid of Matt. The pre-order price will only be available until it is updated on the website so be sure not to delay if you want to grab it at the cheaper price. We welcome any contact from schools and clubs about bulk purchases of these and will do our best to compete with the prices you are already paying. Wouldn't everyone prefer to train and play with a ball that helps Matt? ;o)
HongKongTiger

Post by HongKongTiger »

Excellent news, :oD just ordered mine no problems at all. Hope it arrives in time for my trip to the Hong Sevens and I'll wear it with pride. Hopefully get more people interested in it, I'll certainly be 'spreading the word' about the Matt Hampson Trust whilst I'm over there. Now have to persuade my Tigers mad daughter that she can't have one as they don't do 'Ladies' :oP
Are there any T shirts etc I can wear to get attention :?: (or am I being tacky :o? )
The South Stand Rocks !
:smt038
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

The Hambo-Pro shirt arrived today - terrific item, I was going to give it to a friend for his birthday but my daughter has currently pinched it and intends to wear it at the next home game - have told my friend he'll have to buy his own now!
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
HongKongTiger

Post by HongKongTiger »

I went on the website and saw the black polo shirts so bought two, one for me and one for my daughter. They arrived on Wednesday and look excellent, daughter now very happy :o)
Still waiting for the Hambo Pro shirt.
The South Stand Rocks !
Dave W
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Dave W »

These look great and I'm going to get one. It could be ideal to wear under my motorbike leathers..

Treated myself to one of those cheeky little polo shirts also... :lol:
Never move faster than your guardian angel can fly...
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

My daughter is delighted with her Hambo-Pro top.

Now if they'd only get Matt Cornwell to hand deliver to me, I'd happily go overdrawn to buy another polo shirt! ;o)
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
HongKongTiger

Post by HongKongTiger »

Now if Martin Johnson would deliver anything to my daughter she would be in heaven :shock:
The South Stand Rocks !
Ben the Tiger
Super User
Super User

Post by Ben the Tiger »

My came yesterday. Going to wear it on Sunday if my leg (hamstrignI think) gets better!
Success only comes before work in the dictionary.

"Rugby is a hooligans game played by gentlemen." Winston Churchill
beast
Tiger Cub

Post by beast »

mine arrived there great, just order the same size as you would when ordering shirts.
nwnreader

Post by nwnreader »

My lad wore his yesterday and he played twice as well as he normally does. Not bad for a lock playing on the wing. Plus he said it worked, keping him warm when hanging around like wot wings do, and stopping him getting all sweaty when he reverted to type and got stuck in.
As a Nike product, well worth the money even before thinking about where the money goes.
If Tigers become Lions, how do Lions become Pussycats?