HELP URGENTLY NEEDED

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

chipnchase
Gold Member
Gold Member

HELP URGENTLY NEEDED

Post by chipnchase »

Birstall RFC are due to tour the Carrcassne/ Toulouse area of France next month and we have just lost our only fixture. If anybody knows of any clubs in this area they could fix us a game with or know of some way of making contact please contact Ade on 07715160145 or please pm myself.
JB

Post by JB »

Nikos must be the man to talk to. I guess he lives near Toulouse as he gives us Toulouse updates.

On another front, a friend of mine lives near Bristol and has a friend (of a friend as it were), who works for BAE. He has been seconded to Airbus in toulouse and there are a number of ex-pat clubs formed around the Airbus factory so might be worth trying to contact them. No idea how but it's a thought!

On the plus side, if there is no game at least you'll come home undefeated and you'll get more chance on the ale!
JB, Stamford
G.K
Super User
Super User

Post by G.K »

If you go the FFR website www.ffr.fr you will see a map top left that enables you to select a region and find all the clubs in the region. You should be able to find some clubs in the area you are looking at.

Mais c'est en Français, alors bonne chance!