HAMBO-PROS have arrived

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

legends-international

HAMBO-PROS have arrived

Post by legends-international »

We've a new phrase to add to your rugby vocabulary - HAMBO-PROS!

The undershirts that the players have been wearing them for some time now are available to the general public. They are available at http://www.matthampson.co.uk/products.p ... ting-Promo

Thanks to everyone who has emailed requesting these - hopefully they will be a big hit. Its an approximate 3 week delivery time depending on popularity.
Last edited by legends-international on Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A NEW WORD FOR THE RUGBY VOCABULARY - HAMBO-PRO - AVAILABLE AT www.matthampson.co.uk
Ben the Tiger
Super User
Super User

Post by Ben the Tiger »

I know they are brilliant.
legends-international

thanks Ben! :D
A NEW WORD FOR THE RUGBY VOCABULARY - HAMBO-PRO - AVAILABLE AT www.matthampson.co.uk
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

Great stuff!

Can you give an idea of what the sizes are like? As they're tight fitting, should we order a size similar to a rugby shirt? i.e. if my mate wears an XL rugby shirt, would he need an XL Hambo-Skin?
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
kornboy130
Super User
Super User

Post by kornboy130 »

my armourfit recently got torn - so hell, why not have a good cause on my compression top - and yes rizzo, usually same size ad normal shirt... or atleast it was with canterbury armour fit.
kornboy130
Super User
Super User

Post by kornboy130 »

kornboy130 wrote:my armourfit recently got torn - so hell, why not have a good cause on my compression top - and yes rizzo, usually same size ad normal shirt... or atleast it was with canterbury armour fit.
ok i'll level with you - i threw up into my armourfit whilst drunk.... and then ripped it...
bc
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by bc »

Good news Legend. I know it is early days but would they be considering smaller sizes than just XXL? There is a picture on the website of Ian Humphreys wearing one but I can't imagine he is XXL!
legends-international

sorry bc, I must have made a mistake on the link: try this one: http://www.matthampson.co.uk/products.p ... ing-Promos we have most sizes available here that we imagine people will want. I hope that helps!
Last edited by legends-international on Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
legends-international

Hi Rizzo, We have the "To-Fit" measurements on each item description so hopefully that will help. Let me know if there's any other information people will need
legends-international

off to a good start with these - the support is already shining through and so far we've only told people on the two message boards. Thanks everyone
JB

Post by JB »

Just ordered mine, should be spot on for skiing
JB, Stamford
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

I've ordered one for my mate's birthday :)
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
IsraeliTiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by IsraeliTiger »

How many orders have you had so far L-I?
Kinoulton wrote:Surely that's much more in depth than your average corporate box punter can tolerate. How about "If the entire crowd shut up, you shut up. Otherwise we'll close your bar."
legends-international

So far we've sold about 20. Given we havent advertised anywhere else I've got to say how impressed I am again with everyone on these two boards!
kingneptuneii
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by kingneptuneii »

ive ordered mine, and sent a message out to my rugbysquad to do the same! thanks mate! :D
Never mind the ball, get on with the game!!