Italy vs. France

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Angelo
Silver Member
Silver Member

Italy vs. France

Post by Angelo »

Ok, i think i have to write that (though i'd prefer write something else)..simply Azzurri missed the match. No excuse. Good first ten minutes, and after blackout. My "ommigod there's Chabal too" was prophetic. Good France, my compliments.
What good we showed during this autumn was forgiven today. :cry:
I hope guys can recover some mind attitude during this week, or in Twickenham England simply will walk over them.
And, worst of all, i'm damn sober!!!! I would really hoped to have a monkey tribe on my shoulder for a week.
For the statistics, the first Garibaldi cup (who's the designer's pusher? take him, he smuggles dangerous things!) went to France
P.S. Castro and Lo Cicero changed the negative trend of our forwards in 2nd half. Something tells me i'll see them start in England :D
kornboy130
Super User
Super User

Post by kornboy130 »

castro had a good game - my suppport goes to you against everyone but england!
East-Munster Man
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by East-Munster Man »

can't believe people were talking up the italians all week. That italian side looks worse than the last few years.
wessexile
Tiger Cub

Post by wessexile »

Castro is brilliant for Tigers, but if you have 15 of them in your team, Dominici will take you on the outside every time [though, strictly speaking he went through the centre today]
WilfMan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by WilfMan »

I thought France played very well and showed signs of the best. They have a real chance of winning the grand slam
-
"Forwards decide who win the game, Backs decide by how much"
-
Goffer3404
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Goffer3404 »

Angelo, mi dispiace, ma la settimane prossima non e bouno per gl'Azzuri di rugby. Speriamo che i sciffosi di Palermo possono guardare i tiffosi di rugby e vedere che e un gioccho. Io sono di Leicester, ma avro una camicia d'Italia prossima settimana a Twickenham. Ma credo che Inghilterra vinceranno 50+ punti!
Tiger Eye
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Tiger Eye »

I wanted Italy to win today to be honest - even though I'm part French, but I was egging Italy and hoped they'd do well. Still very early days though...
Leinster Heineken Cup champions 2009
Ireland Grand Slam champions 2009

http://sites.google.com/site/ritamarielawlor/
CJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by CJ »

due to circumstances entirely beyond my control (crikey - don't people realise there's a 6N match on?) I missed it. I did think Italy would do better, but then again you never know which French team is going to turn up.

hope gli Azzuri don't get dispondent - there's still a lot to go for.
keef
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by keef »

castro should have started
he was great,as were all of the tigers today

come on geordan!(for sunday!)
The Future's Bright,The Future's Stripey!
Angelo
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Angelo »

We'll see Goffer. At least today every damn italian hooligan without football had to watch the match and see what civil people do to see a sport event without troubles. If England will win over Italy by 50 or more points, it means only that England will deserve it. I hope it will be not so. My only hope is that will see a nicer match than today for us.

Arrivederci a Londra :wink: