Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

kevf
Gold Member
Gold Member

this is silly

Post by kevf »

http://tinyurl.com/37w6ck

ok game is in april... many moons away at the moment should be a good game byt double the price as a buy now... there is still tickets for sale if you go on bristols site...

I can understand whn a game is in dmeand that tickets go at high prices but this is just silly and can only be someone making a quick buck or trying too
Growing old is mandatory growing up is opiotnal
Ben the Tiger
Super User
Super User

Post by Ben the Tiger »

That is a ridiculous amount of money. How do tickets find their way on to E-Bay anyway they are exploiting rugby tickets and their loyal fans.
Goffer3404
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Goffer3404 »

Heard tonight that 8 Tiger fans went to Munster with tickets, 2 went in to watch. Others to the pub having sold tickets for up to £500!
it's going to happen, it's up to the clubs to intervene and track back to who originally got the tickets and then ban them as members.
By all means put them on e-bay, but at a "buy it now" of face value plus postage, or sell back to the club, or go on the forum where there are always people who will buy them.
WilfMan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by WilfMan »

Please tell me people are not buying Tickets just so that they can sell them on Ebay for a higher price

if so why dose'nt ebay stop it
-
"Forwards decide who win the game, Backs decide by how much"
-
Dave Angel
Super User
Super User

Post by Dave Angel »

Ebay doesn't stop their sale as the re-selling of tickets (other than for soccer) is not illegal.

It may be against the terms & conditions of the ticket but that is not ebay's problem unfortunately.

As for the Bristol tickets, even if they were being sold for face value i'd be wary of buying them as the game will have to be re-arranged if we win our EDF Semi Final. (The final is on the same weekend as the Brizzle game).

This person has probably listed them now as ebay is doing a 10p listing day today & the seller knows they can buy more tickets at face value immediately if someone is stupid enough to buiy them for that price!
kevf
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by kevf »

i suspect that this is someone connected to ashton gate as the game is at ashton gate as in they have said they can get more tickets..... but i just say if anyone buys these before they check the bristol website they deserve to pay over the odds
Growing old is mandatory growing up is opiotnal
Dave W
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Dave W »

Would people really pay £60 a ticket to watch a premiership game - I know I wouldn't!
Never move faster than your guardian angel can fly...