Weaking the side?????

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

swadtiger
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Weaking the side?????

Post by swadtiger »

It appears that not anouncing the side may be due to a late fitness test of two...but are the rumors true we are going to intentionally weaken our side in a vital home game???? afterall we have coughed up points away all season...surely we arent about to sacrifice some home points are we?

As awsome as we were against Munster, one away win does not a league season make...and we have clearly set our barrow down for losing bonus points away as a minimum and winning with a bonus point at home as respective targets....

To intentionally weaken the side agains a strong back line like Newcastle....could leave us with egg on our faces...nobody has won at welford on the league for a number of seasons to my recollection....

This squad had proven to me that the results depends on the agenda of the side.....SO DONT TAKE ONE HOME RECORD OFF MUNSTER AND THEN COUGH UP OUR OWN 7 DYAYS LATER!!!!! We are on a high as supporters dont lets kill it stone dead at Welford road....
Sherpa2
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Sherpa2 »

IMHO I think we will play the strongest squad we can taking injuries and rotation into account - whilst every game is important, we have to pace ourselves so we can finish strongly.

Got to have faith in Pat and his team will make the right choices.
I used to be indecisive now I just can't make up my mind