A question for the Nottingham (Tigers) on here ?

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

westy154
Super User
Super User

Post by westy154 »

Luke,

The Walkabout isn't too bad, neither is the Down under bar. Basically anything with an Aussie behind the bar (They're bred for bar work, It's instinct). The student pubs up by Rock City and the university will normally show the big games too.

I've got Sky though, so I don't care!
John
---
He is able to lift up a heavy object when that heavy object says "lift me now".
ginge

Post by ginge »

Im proud to say im from Nottingham and I like to see all local teams do well. I have watched Rugby at both Nottingham & Tigers for years. Games at Tigers are obviously better as the quality of the teams in the league, there is nothing more that I would like to see than Nottingham playing Tigers in the Premiership, but its not going to happen in my lifetime(im not that old either).
LCFC

Post by LCFC »

westy154 just saw your post.

I live in a place called Thorpe Astley, just outside the city limits, close to Fosse Park.

I have supported Leiceter City for as long as I can remember, even when we have had to move to London and Manchester because of my work.

I am a season ticket holder and have been for many years, my kids, well not kids anymore my sons 20 and my daughter is 21, are both season ticket holders. We all go to the match together after having had a few drinks in the pub before hand. We also go to many of the away games as well.

I think its in the blood, I look forward to saturdays, having a few drinks with my kids then off to watch the match.

I do miss the MON years they were exciting times, I just hope MM takes over the club as I feel it is the only chance Leicester have of ever being able to comp :) ete in the premiership again.
Lufbratiger

Post by Lufbratiger »

Thanks LCFC for singleing me out from the rest I feel honoured! I am actually really proud, like youself to be be from Leicester and often show my Uni mates around. However I don't see the point of slagging off other cities! You live in Leicester obviously, so just enjoy it, nobody is forcing you to live in Nottingham.
I do like visiting Nottingham with all the trams etc and it's nice to sometimes get out of Leicester. I do prefer Leicester but i'm not going shout about it, and tell Notts people that they live in a cr&p area and how much better Leicester is, they will just hate Leicester even more. I will encourage them to support Tigers (the best team in the land) and the best compliment Leicester can be payed is that when they graduate, a lot of my mates from the south want to live here.
To conclude, as many posters on here are aware, (Shedman) modesty is a great human trait. If you constantly wind people up and tell them how rubbish they are you are heading for a fall!
p.s. Are you shedman is disguise? :wink:
Remember that you are a Tigers fan,and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life"