Mike Phillips rumour

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

gmangtr

Mike Phillips rumour

Post by gmangtr »

Word about Cardiff is he has a offer from the tigers, if its true and he accepts, you have a made a great signing, the Cardiff Blues supporters like myself will be gutted. But he will thrive behind your pack ...
Dave W
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Dave W »

I think he is a good player but I don't think he is better that Harry or Scott Bemand therefore would he really be needed...?
Never move faster than your guardian angel can fly...
gmangtr

Post by gmangtr »

I think you are having a laugh, he is a regular top performer for Cardiff and many in Wales think he is ahead of Peel for the national side.

I watch the GP and he would add to a what is already a good side
mike
Gold Member
Gold Member

Mike Phillips rumour

Post by mike »

Think that he is almost as good as Ellis , but far better than Bemand and Murphy . Main worry is that he would be away as same time as harry , but at least he would be contracted to us not Wales or England .
WiganTiger

Post by WiganTiger »

I think the board see him as the natural replacement for Shane Jennings :)
Leicester: Home to Premiership Rugby, First Class Cricket (we;;, sort of) and Third Division Football
rugbyrunk
Tiger Cub

Post by rugbyrunk »

why would the board see him as a natural replacement for shane when shane is a flanker and mike phillips is a scrum half. and there is no point having 2 international scrum halfs in the team! :twisted:
kornboy130
Super User
Super User

Post by kornboy130 »

word has it that another irishman is on the move, due to the unlikelyhood of being selected whilst in england... frank murphy may have slightly overrated himslef if it is him, but mike phillips would be a good signing, keep the benchs warm :P
dailywaffle
Super User
Super User

Post by dailywaffle »

Phillips is a top quality SH, who has gone off the boil at the Blues. I have no idea if he is Leicester-bound, but I would not be surprised if he wanted a move to another club.