Got my Munster Tickets!!

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

[email protected]

MUNSTER GAME

Post by [email protected] »

Glad to say that we have got our tickets for the Munster game. Can anyone help me in finding a tigers head hat?
Jayne Nash
mrsmoody
Super User
Super User

Post by mrsmoody »

try the shop... http://tigers.officialshop.net/home.php?cat=9 although there isnt much selection!

oh and welcome to the forum!
Kellogs frosties, brings out the tiger in you!

http://Hannah-Fantastic.bebo.com
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

I got my call this morning, but we are no longer able to take up the tickets, due to family problems and also my daughter will be in the middle of mocks. I told them to hand them down the list to the next person in need - so I hope someone enjoys themselves with tickets they might not otherwise have got! :)

I sincerely hope that no one takes the profiteering route, I hate touts and scalpers with a vengeance.
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
Stuart Kirk
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Stuart Kirk »

No calls yet - will be gutted if I don't get one!

Out of interest, how did people find out about the waiting list so soon (in the summer?) The first I heard was when the kick off was confirmed, seems strange that they would change arrangements that have been used in the past without telling us?
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

I asked in the Ticket Office when I went to buy some tickets for a friend, I think it was around September time.
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
wolverhampton_tiger
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by wolverhampton_tiger »

Same here, just happened to ask how the tickets would be distributed for the game as I had already booked flights & hotels and was told there was a waiting list, must remember that in the future!
Dave Angel
Super User
Super User

Post by Dave Angel »

Stuart Kirk wrote:No calls yet - will be gutted if I don't get one!

Out of interest, how did people find out about the waiting list so soon (in the summer?) The first I heard was when the kick off was confirmed, seems strange that they would change arrangements that have been used in the past without telling us?

The club have used waiting lists for YEARS for away games (in all competitions), especially the popular ones like Saints & Bath.

However, as they normally have some tickets left over at the end, people still sometimes end up getting tickets without being on the list.

Not for massively oversubscribed games like Munster though.

The "waiting list" is never advertised. You just call up the ticket office & put your name down to be called when the away allocation arrives in. It saves calling the office up every day for weeks in the run up to an away game.
RoBow

Post by RoBow »

Hey.... If anyone has a spare ticket you'd be a mate for life!, I've booked my flight and hotel and not yet had a call :cry:
....But I'll be going anyway 8)
GO TIGERS!

Thanks... leave message or e-mail me.
Stuart Kirk
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Stuart Kirk »

Out of interest, how much are the tickets? Is everyone getting standing?
Lozza
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Lozza »

I asked at the ticket office as soon as the HC fixtures were released. I was advised to put my name on the list, which I did, and they contacted me yesterday. :twisted:

I hope everyone who wants a ticket manages to get one - I'll keep my fingers crossed for you 8)
Lozza

Nothing is Impossible
Caerlyr Osprey
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Caerlyr Osprey »

Not had my call yet - i gave my works number and I've got caller display and nothing showing when I came in this morning.

Got to admit at this stage I'm not too hopeful for getting tickets.

I have found the lack of info on the distribution of tickets from the club disappointing. I know its not their fault in that it's taken ages for them to get their hands on them, but they could have let us know that a) they had arrived, b) how many people were on the waiting list and c)they were going to start calling people from a certain time on a certain day.
Swansea Cricket & Football Club - The First British Club Side To Beat The All Blacks, Springboks & Wallabies.
The Ospreys The First Welsh Region To Beat A Touring Side
Leicester Football Club The First Back To Back Winners of The European Cup
Bunchy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Bunchy »

dont give up hope - just started to read this thread and I have to admit, my bottom lip hit the floor as I felt that the chance had gone - and then the phone rang - 2 terrace tickets on the way !!!!
Less is more....
Bunchy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Bunchy »

how far is shannon from Limerick ?
Less is more....
tigergirl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by tigergirl »

Got ours as well- thank goodness, having already booked flights, hotel etc! Behind the goal, but who cares: we're in the ground and that's what counts. Bring em on!
Dave W
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Dave W »

Not had a call yet... :cry: :(
Never move faster than your guardian angel can fly...