HERE WE GO AGAIN - CORPORATE HOSPITALITY

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Dave W
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Dave W »

Well done to Tigers and sorry you had to hear what you did Nik, not pleasant.
Never move faster than your guardian angel can fly...
thebearisstilldeano
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by thebearisstilldeano »

We were sat about three rows below the muppets Nik cites and they really should have been thrown out. Drunk , rude and ignorant - given my usual behaviour it's the latter I hate most!

Whilst we haven't had anyone as bad as them directly behind us, we have been treated to many a confident discussion about why a scrum is awarded for penalty offences inside the 22 and (during the Munster game) "that's Will Johnson coming on with 17 on his back to take over in the front row".

Sell the seats to real fans and let us buy decent beer and food and access to players. It's wasted on 99% of the corporate hostility liggers.

I know I've suggested it before, but how about a simple test before admission? :wink:
Nik
Super User
Super User

Post by Nik »

thebearisstilldeano wrote:We were sat about three rows below the muppets Nik cites and they really should have been thrown out. Drunk , rude and ignorant - given my usual behaviour it's the latter I hate most!

Whilst we haven't had anyone as bad as them directly behind us, we have been treated to many a confident discussion about why a scrum is awarded for penalty offences inside the 22 and (during the Munster game) "that's Will Johnson coming on with 17 on his back to take over in the front row".

Sell the seats to real fans and let us buy decent beer and food and access to players. It's wasted on 99% of the corporate hostility liggers.

I know I've suggested it before, but how about a simple test before admission? :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Life was like a box of chocolates - until I ate them! :smt061