The Forum

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

I have to disagree with sammy in talking about the "pap" on the chit chat forum. The pap is right here, on this thread, on the so-called rugby forum.

I also have to disagree with Sim. Not everyone joined in the demonisation of sammy regarding his Aussie jokes. I got sammy to pm them and thought they were funny.

People on this forum can be too critical. If you disagree with someone's opinion, criticise their opinion only and not them as a person.

It's a golden rule that will stand you in good stead.
Kicks and scrums and ruck and roll.....Is all my brain and body need!
Nik
Super User
Super User

Post by Nik »

Kinoulton wrote:I have to disagree with sammy in talking about the "pap" on the chit chat forum. The pap is right here, on this thread, on the so-called rugby forum.

I also have to disagree with Sim. Not everyone joined in the demonisation of sammy regarding his Aussie jokes. I got sammy to pm them and thought they were funny.

People on this forum can be too critical. If you disagree with someone's opinion, criticise their opinion only and not them as a person.

It's a golden rule that will stand you in good stead.

WELL SAID YOU
Life was like a box of chocolates - until I ate them! :smt061
outwide

Post by outwide »

Thought we had problems in the Munster forum but from an outsiders point of view this thread takes the biscuit. :shock:
To the moderator the best advice I can give you is to close this thread and let all the individuals involved pm each other or maybe the most adult thing for them to do might be meet up have a few drinks and debate this face to face. :idea:
Neil Back you are now forgiven...................
G.K
Super User
Super User

Post by G.K »

Can't believe this rubbish is continuing. Lock it off ASAP will you Iain? And if anyone want's to sue, then sue me - I love a scrap.
Gate
Super User
Super User

Post by Gate »

Fair do's gkb. I'll sue you for conversion - the top rugby tort. :wink:
JB

Post by JB »

Anyone sueing anyone today!

Looking forward to my first game of the season this week. Let's hope that we win.
JB, Stamford
JohnB

The Forum

Post by JohnB »

Bill W wrote:Yeah!!!

And no doubt Ospreys and Leinster played "pretty" rugby. An their fans got totatally paralytic afterwards.

These are acceptable sunjects for debate on this forum.
Bill W, get down off the cross, Jesus needs the wood!

By the way, your injunction, to "let the rugby talk" would be better served if you didn't engage in the lazy and casual profiling/stereotyping of Osprey and Leinster fans as drunks. As a Leinster fan I don't get paralytic after our matches. I personally don't know any who do. Yours is yet another unpleasant and cheap shot, the sort I've come to expect in your posts, unfortunately. Despite, your contention to the contrary, that sort of sweeping denigration of other people is not an acceptable subject for debate on this Forum.

Letting the rugby talk is good advice. It would help if you follwed it yourself some time.
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

Iain, could we please lock or delete this thread? It serves no purpose to anyone to have it perpetuated and moved back up the page.
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother