Development XV 55-12 Leeds

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Iain
Super User
Super User

Development XV 55-12 Leeds

Post by Iain »

Emphatic from start to finish really. Leon was on the wing, perhaps an indication that that will be where he is used most this season, and was looking very good. Frank Murphy impressed me a lot as well, looks a good nippy scrum half with a good eye for the gap. Alesana looked quick, direct and hungry when he came on, helping himself to a couple of well taken tries, and Ian Humphrey had a good game at fly half. From what I've seen of him from pre-season, Humphrey looks to be improving from not having to jossle with Ross Broadfoot for the role of "the promising young fly half", here's hoping he becomes a more viable option.
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

Is this duplicating the "Development Match Tonight" thread??

Tut. tut!!!
Iain
Super User
Super User

Post by Iain »

That to me started off as build up to the match before the game, ended up with you trying to buy a date from someone too young for you and was punctuated by the occasional attempt to actually discuss the match.
Figured it was only fair to have a thread to actually discuss the match in retrospect!

Anyone else go to the game who has further thoughts?
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

Oooooooooooooooh!!! Touchy toiuchy!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

By all accounts an excellent game and a credit to the players and coaches - as was last season.
Tuilagis_rock

Post by Tuilagis_rock »

haha. i didn't see the game, but i here alex was good. did you see the game then? was it amazing?
Tuilagis rock my world
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

It was a really enjoyable game of rugby - Alex T did pretty good from what we saw, he had some good runs but maybe could have offloaded once or twice instead of trying to go by himself. Just a small criticism though.

My MOTM would definitely go to Humphreys though. He was fantastic.
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
Super User
Super User

Post by 4071 »

From what I read of the match report, the Irish will be very happy that their academy side has done so well...

Frank Murphy, Johnny Murphy, Gavin Hickie and Ian Humphreys all got special mention.

Good thing Shane Jennings, Leo Cullen and Paul Burke were unavailable, otherwise it would have got silly.
anything_but_ordinary
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by anything_but_ordinary »

right to satrt of with iain it is not a date have you ever heard of people going for dinner as FRIENDS????????
obviously not . . . . .

bill will be travelling in a total for 6 hrs to get to a dev game he will need to eat at some point . . . i will be going to the game straight from work with my mate liz and therefore we will need food as well thus meaning that we all will need to go for food so its makes sense to all go together.

you really need to grow up and act ur age not your shoe size . . . age has no relevance to friendship. . . . you are acting like a 10 yr old in the playground seriously man GROW UP

what the hell has it got to do with you . . . you should try and keep your nose out of other peoples business you old man.

BRING IT
ITS ME EMILY!
JUS FANCIED A CHANGE!!!
Iain
Super User
Super User

Post by Iain »

Woah! Calm down love, twas merely in jest!
anything_but_ordinary
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

dont give up the day job mate cause you aint no comedian

really??? well next time make sure you write it so it looks like it would be a joke . . . . that really offended me and i am pretty sure it would have done bill. U really need to engage brain before saying stuff one day u will get urself into trouble and then you will have need to be scared.
ITS ME EMILY!
JUS FANCIED A CHANGE!!!
chandler262827
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by chandler262827 »

:D

Iain, I'm fascinated as to how you're going to butt out (whilst growing up of course) and bring it at the same time? :shock:

I await developments with interest. Man, I thought today was gonna be dull...
---------
I'm not completely worthless, I can be used as a bad example.

Tom
anything_but_ordinary
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

chandler butt out this has nothing to do with you .
ITS ME EMILY!
JUS FANCIED A CHANGE!!!
chandler262827
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by chandler262827 »

:D

My apologies, I didn't realise this was the private forum thread. :wink:

Ah well, back to work.
---------
I'm not completely worthless, I can be used as a bad example.

Tom
anything_but_ordinary
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

i apologise to you chandler i was having a good at work now i am so mad it is unbelievable please dont try to be funny with me it wont wash
ITS ME EMILY!
JUS FANCIED A CHANGE!!!
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

anything_but_ordinary wrote:dont give up the day job mate cause you aint no comedian

really??? well next time make sure you write it so it looks like it would be a joke . . . . that really offended me and i am pretty sure it would have done bill. U really need to engage brain before saying stuff one day u will get urself into trouble and then you will have need to be scared.
I was not really offended but I have a thick skin.

I did think that it broke the etiquette of this forum in that it was an extremely personal and offensive remark.

I assumed it was merely indicative of immaturity and perhaps jealousy.

Take care Em.