THE FAITH

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Bill W
Super User
Super User

THE FAITH

Post by Bill W »

TO THOSE WHO KEPT THE FAITH _ WELL DONE WE WON!!

TO THE MOANING MINNIES _ NEXT TIME KEEP THE FAITH!!!
Tigersfan90
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Tigersfan90 »

Well said!!! :D
Guinness Premiership Champions & Heineken Cup Finalists 2009
Tigers never give up !
g
Super User
Super User

Post by g »

Yes Bill, I will do whatever you say Bill. Consider wrists well and truly slapped. :lol: :wink:

I thought Tigers gave too many penalties away, held onto the ball far too long without dropping it, couldn't play to the wind as Goode missed loads and therefore didn't deserve to win. :shock: :shock:

ONLY JOKING. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chobbsy
Super User
Super User

Post by Chobbsy »

Hang on, it is one game (very impressive), but most of us kept the faith at Twickenham for 2 years and at Walkers, so please lets not get carried away, so hold off calling moaning minnies until Cozza is stood holding the trophy, then gloat away.
God created rugby so footballers have heros too
g
Super User
Super User

Post by g »

Well said Chobbsy.
kevf
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by kevf »

g... your right first half we did give away silly penalties .... but sale did the smae int he second half..... not a completely rounded performance but very encouraging..

chobbsy... i agree with bill i have faith in the team and yes i may be disappointed come the end of the season but i am prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt..

the way i look at it if i don't believe tigers will win i am not going to buy tickets to go to the games.... so peronally i have faith we can do it we have the team.... but you are allowed your own opinion but i can't understand why you would support a team if you don't think the will win.....

anyway thought the scrum played excellent and even when sheridan came on it didn't make any difference... good game buy castro.... scotty played brill.... very enjoyable..
Growing old is mandatory growing up is opiotnal
tigermad
Super User
Super User

Post by tigermad »

Leicester did the business against Sale. A great team performance. Crumbie Terrace was seriously rocking all afternoon and more so when the penalty try was awarded.. A good start.

TIGERS BEAT SALE - NUFF SAID

8) :lol: 8) :arrow: :wink:
Philip J Gray
stevetelcom2000
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by stevetelcom2000 »

I predicted a Sale win, heres my hand going up. Although they pushed hard for a bonus point towards the end, Goodey should have already kicked them out of sight long before then. It was a scrappy game, but Tigers battled well and fully deserved the win. The penalty try was just reward enabling the bonus point. Another enjoyable day out at Welford rd. Guinness was a bit ropey in all the bars except the Drogs.
redtiger
Super User
Super User

Post by redtiger »

tigers are rubbish i hate them all especially goode and i hope they win nuffin whatsoever and they all lose every game and i booed them ya boo cause they're rubbish corry is a dirty great lump of pooh
Forgot the resty - vesty is the besty!
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

If that is the case redtiger could we benefit from your analysis of the other 11 teams in the Premiership?
Bunchy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Bunchy »

Bill - as I have said before you are the faith man. The team really showed up and performed fantastically. The full squad was used well and deserve the backing of the fans.
We will roar!!

KEEP THE FAITH
Less is more....
Bunchy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Bunchy »

Bill - as I have said before you are the faith man. The team really showed up and performed fantastically. The full squad was used well and deserve the backing of the fans.
We will roar!!

KEEP THE FAITH
Less is more....
peeje

Post by peeje »

Personally I thought Castro did well on his debut
Chobbsy
Super User
Super User

Post by Chobbsy »

No one in the pack had a bad game, even cabbage who came on, on the flank not quite his usual hooking position
God created rugby so footballers have heros too
Big Dai
Super User
Super User

Post by Big Dai »

I'd swap faith for a decent bout of realism any day! One swallow and all that.

We've got to play at least as well as that to come away from the Rec. with the spoils.

Still, if the events at Twickenham provided some impetus for the display on Sunday then perhaps we can build a bonfire from the kindling when a certain game at the Walkers Stadium is recalled :twisted: :twisted: