Rowing !

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

westwinds31
Super User
Super User

Rowing !

Post by westwinds31 »

Watched the coxless fours this lunchtime and what an awesome display of rowing by the British four....fantastic...their coach reckons that they are better than Redgrave, Pinsett, Cracknell etc....which makes them pretty good in my book....I just love the fact that at 1000 metres, they had 2 other crews around them, and the call for a push was made, and they just powered away from the opposition. Can't wait for the Olympics in Beijing and these guys must be favourites for the gold there. Well done to Peter Reed...good to see the Royal Navy on the map in top class sport...first time for a while !!!
mrsmoody
Super User
Super User

Post by mrsmoody »

aw yay thats great news! Haven't we won gold in the rowing at the last 6/ 7 olympics? If yes it would be great to keep it up!
Kellogs frosties, brings out the tiger in you!

http://Hannah-Fantastic.bebo.com
Jess
Super User
Super User

Post by Jess »

congrats to them, finally some British sportsmen who are living up to expectations!
Donncha O'Callaghan and Bruce Reihana are the best players that ever lived. Don't even bother to argue with me.

And - however good Imanol Harinordoquy is, he is still an idiot