Sports Personality of the Year 2006

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

SilensFatuus
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by SilensFatuus »

Kinoulton wrote:I think one day Zara Phillips will win it, following in the footsteps of her mum. A bit early in her career yet, but maybe in an Olympic year she'll do it.

And if you're thinking of saying "Oh, yeah well she can afford the best horses." Don't.

You'll only show your ignorance.
I think Zara should. Shes done a lot fro eventing and I wish her the best in the WEGs.
A lot of the best horses are very hot and difficult anyway so she obviously shows her talent in being able to ride them.
Cherry and Whites ~ European Challenge Champions
Cornish Tiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Cornish Tiger »

Zara Phillips! It's the bloomin horse who should win it. It's like saying the flea that managed to hang on Tom Varndell as he sprinted over the line scored the try - not implying our Tom has fleas of course.

Martin Corry will win SPOTY of course, as england will retain the world cup and tigers win the double. Where is your optimism guys?
boondock
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by boondock »

possibly next to our sense of time ? -

spoty will be in december (last month of the year 2006).

world cup is next year, i'll think you'll find. if england do win it again, i would agree they'll be shoo-ins for spoty, team of year etc
Cornish Tiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Cornish Tiger »

Doh ! Ooh yeah :oops: I'll just crawl back under this stone.
dailywaffle
Super User
Super User

Post by dailywaffle »

SilensFatuus wrote:I think Zara should. Shes done a lot fro eventing and I wish her the best in the WEGs.
A lot of the best horses are very hot and difficult anyway so she obviously shows her talent in being able to ride them.
Any other posts that can combine the words 'Zara', 'hot', 'difficult' and 'ride' ?

Without offending anyone, of course !
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

Here's me trying to concentrate on looking for a Solutions Architect :roll: and you've gone and put that thought in my mind.

Thanks!
Kicks and scrums and ruck and roll.....Is all my brain and body need!