Disliked Songs

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

DCat
Super User
Super User

Post by DCat »

dailywaffle wrote: The transormation happened to me a long time ago ..... but I have yet to turn into a Radio 2 luvvie. I have, however, stored Classic FM on the car stereo (it comes to us all one day !)
There's nothing wrong with Classic FM! I have it on in the office all the time! It's also the source of some of my best jokes.....
AKA Delilah - Founder Member of 'The Mothers'

Sponsored by Kleenex
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

Rizzo wrote:"Jaaaneeet....they can't understannnnd....it" When I heard the so-called rhyme, I rolled about laughing.
For an equally terrible piece of rhyming, how about this from Boney M.

RA RA RASPUTIN
Lover of the Russian queen
There was a cat that really was gone
RA RA RASPUTIN
Russia's greatest love machine
It was a shame how he carried on
Kicks and scrums and ruck and roll.....Is all my brain and body need!
100%rugbygirl
Super User
Super User

Post by 100%rugbygirl »

james blunt annoys me soooo much - so glad i didnt buy the album just borrowed it off a mate !!

gwen stefani - holloback girl - have it on my ipod but only coz its a great song to jump crazily too on a trampoline

tony christie and amarillo and all the other stupid versions the guy has done of it!! and most of the stupid world cup joke songs - they do my head in

gnarls barkley crazy - good song just killed by the radio
mrsmoody
Super User
Super User

Post by mrsmoody »

argh the radio always over play good songs and it ends up driving you bonkers!! although when you heard it again a few months later you like it again! whats even worse is when they overplay songs you hated from the beginning! cant think of any at the moment although i really dont like the pussycat dolls...!!!
Kellogs frosties, brings out the tiger in you!

http://Hannah-Fantastic.bebo.com