BOURGOIN

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Lozza
Gold Member
Gold Member

BOURGOIN

Post by Lozza »

Lots of postings on here ref the Munster matches - but is anyone planning on going to Bourgoin in December?

We are going.................... 8)
Lozza

Nothing is Impossible
simon redshaw
Super User
Super User

Post by simon redshaw »

Unfortunately I can't make it as the match is during the XMAS Pressure Time at RM. I can't take any time off then sadly. :( :( :( :( :(

Good old SKY!! :evil: :evil: Changing our game to the Friday again!

Hope you have a great weekend there Lozza!
Smiggy

Post by Smiggy »

12 of us going and staying in Grenoble. Flights already booked so hoping they don't change venue to Geneva as has been suggested for the Bourgoin Munster game.
GT1
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by GT1 »

5 of us going on the Thurs. Stopping in Lyon. Would have liked to go to munster but no chance of getting ticket! Our group likes to see the games live! We even ended up in San Sabastian to watch Bath get stuffed last season(took plenty of west country flak). I hope to see plenty more fans in France for this match!
Keep standing areas in the new stadium!!
JonJon
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by JonJon »

I'm lucky enough to do a lot of work in Bourgoin, just around the corner from the stadium. Some cheap bed-city type hotels in the town and some good cheap bars and restaurants for pre and post match entertainment.
Another useful place to look at is Lisle D'Abeau which is between Bourgoin and Lyon and has a Campanile hotel and others that are good value.
But the top option would be to make a long weekend of it and have a couple of nights in Lyon which is one of nicest cities I've been to, and has the benefit of being regarded by the French as one of the top food cities, try eating in a bouchon Lyonnais and having andouilette. Mmmmm mmmmm!! Indeed, it could explain why I'm such a fat old booger these days.
Some dodgy cod philosophy
From an old punk song
JonJon
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by JonJon »

I'm lucky enough to do a lot of work in Bourgoin, just around the corner from the stadium. Some cheap bed-city type hotels in the town and some good cheap bars and restaurants for pre and post match entertainment.
Another useful place to look at is Lisle D'Abeau which is between Bourgoin and Lyon and has a Campanile hotel and others that are good value.
But the top option would be to make a long weekend of it and have a couple of nights in Lyon which is one of nicest cities I've been to, and has the benefit of being regarded by the French as one of the top food cities, try eating in a bouchon Lyonnais and having andouilette. Mmmmm mmmmm!! Indeed, it could explain why I'm such a fat old booger these days.
From an old punk song
Lozza
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Lozza »

We are going on the Thursday - managed to get flights into Lyon from Birmingham - £90 return with BA.

We are looking at staying at Hotel les Dauphins in Bourgoin. 8)
Lozza

Nothing is Impossible
JonJon
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by JonJon »

Hotel des Dauphins is nice, down a quiet side street off one of the main roads. Just be careful when you go back late at night, they sometimes close the main gate and have a keypad with a security code you have to enter to get in. It can be tricky if you've had a few beverages.
From an old punk song
JonJon
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by JonJon »

Hotel des Dauphins is nice, down a quiet side street off one of the main roads. Just be careful when you go back late at night, they sometimes close the main gate and have a keypad with a security code you have to enter to get in. It can be tricky if you've had a few beverages.
From an old punk song
beast
Tiger Cub

Post by beast »

mr & mrs beast going, flying to grenoble on friday morning then staying in bourgoin. Can't wait.