Fixtures next season

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Tom_Naz the Tiger

Fixtures next season

Post by Tom_Naz the Tiger »

I see that the fixtures have been announced for next season. I am finally a season ticket holder for the first time, but until Febuary i will be commuting from London or further for matches. I will struggle to make Friday night games, but i see that there is only one scheduled so far. Is this likely to stay the same seeing as Sky has announced live fixturesd up till xmas, or could they change?

Does anyone else commute from London? Any idea how long it takes?

Cheers
simon redshaw
Super User
Super User

Post by simon redshaw »

Hi Tom_Naz the Tiger,

To answer you're first question, it is possible that there will be a change to the current amount of Friday night games, particularly as SKY tend to make the odd last minute change, and of course anything could happen regarding SKY post XMAS. Hopefully, though we'll get off more lightly this season on that account. I am also a season ticket holder. I think though a number of the Friday changes after XMAS last season were the away fixtures. If you are planning away travel therefore hold fire on that.

I actually travel from Kent but some of my journey is from St Pancras. On a Saturday, the best journey is 69 minutes. On a Sunday, allow 98 minutes. A good number of Tigers fans travel up from London so you won't be alone.