Premiership fixtures announced

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

Must admit I don't mind when the home games are played. But I do get all excited planning the away days.

Bath and Northampton are inked in the diary already. Both games being played on Saturday and the Bath one has a 2:15 kick off. 8)
Kicks and scrums and ruck and roll.....Is all my brain and body need!
Tigersfan90
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Tigersfan90 »

I’m a season ticket holder but haven't really been to any away league matches, my dad has been to the odd away match and I quite fancy going to a few next season. Northampton seems popular with Tigers fans for obvious reasons and just wondered what other away matches are recommended with a good atmosphere?
Guinness Premiership Champions & Heineken Cup Finalists 2009
Tigers never give up !
Iain
Super User
Super User

Post by Iain »

I always like going to Irish, and am looking forward to going to Quins again now they're back, that was always one of my favourites to go to.
Tigersfan90
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Tigersfan90 »

Stoop sounds good! :D I thought they were one of the better teams in the league non-enemy wise :lol:
Guinness Premiership Champions & Heineken Cup Finalists 2009
Tigers never give up !
Headers
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Headers »

Not happy not happy at all can they please change the Glouester home game i have a wedding to go to , and please could you also change the MUNSTER game as i am off on holls , If thats ok with you please let me know if this is a problem for you i know its a bit short notic but you have had all summer to organise the dates and i,m sorry but two of the best games i will miss and do not say its ok the games will be on TV we are off to Cornwall they have not TV in Cornwall .

Yours

Headers
is growing bonsai a big thing
simon redshaw
Super User
Super User

Post by simon redshaw »

Iain said:
I always like going to Irish, and am looking forward to going to Quins now they're back, that was always one of my favourites to go to.
Me too! My Quins mate has gone off to Italy though! :( :(

Maybe see you there, Iain!! :wink: