Leicester Vs Munster 22nd Oct.

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

LeamysNo1

Post by LeamysNo1 »

Jeez louise people, your great!! Thanks a million for all the help :D . Can't wait now for the friendly in August so we can have a bit of crack, you'll be made very welcome in Cork! For the match over there the flight out of Shannon looks good so I'll look into that! Thanks again! Can you give me a list of pubs that we can go to as well? Can't wait for the season to start again!! Should be a good one - plenty of healthy competition :wink:
To the brave and faithful nothing is impossible!
stevetelcom2000
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by stevetelcom2000 »

LeamysNo1 wrote:Jeez louise people, your great!! Thanks a million for all the help :D . Can't wait now for the friendly in August so we can have a bit of crack, you'll be made very welcome in Cork! For the match over there the flight out of Shannon looks good so I'll look into that! Thanks again! Can you give me a list of pubs that we can go to as well? Can't wait for the season to start again!! Should be a good one - plenty of healthy competition :wink:
If your over 18 you can go into all the pubs in Leicester and buy an alcoholic drink. Your request is a bit vague. What sort of pub are you looking for? Cheap, Trendy, Bendy, or full of Wendy? :wink:
CelticTiger

Post by CelticTiger »

The match should be held at that small patch of green that will be forever Irish: Twickenham.
If it's entertainment you want there's always the Opera House! (Munster Website post HC)
stevetelcom2000
Gold Member
Gold Member

BelperJon wrote:
CelticTiger wrote:The match should be held at that small patch of green that will be forever Irish: Twickenham.
Move away from Fortress Welford? You're having a larf. :D Next you'll be asking Munster not to play their home HC pool matches at Thomond Park.
BJ[/b ] Munster have never lost an ERC game at Thomond Park, Leicester have lost an ERC game at Welford Rd... against Munster. :wink:

Q When is a fortress not a fortress?

A When Munster invade it :lol:

btw I am looking forward to seeing you at both battles this season
orla - mumha abú!
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by orla - mumha abú! »

wont be broken this season anyway. that i am sure of!
to the brave and faithful nothing is impossible

European Champions 2006!
Jess
Super User
Super User

Post by Jess »

All we can say is that both matches are going to be absolute crackers. two similar teams with big histories and a fierce rivalry. i can't wait.

COME ON MUNSTER
Donncha O'Callaghan and Bruce Reihana are the best players that ever lived. Don't even bother to argue with me.

And - however good Imanol Harinordoquy is, he is still an idiot
LeamysNo1

Post by LeamysNo1 »

stevetelcom2000 wrote:
LeamysNo1 wrote:Jeez louise people, your great!! Thanks a million for all the help :D . Can't wait now for the friendly in August so we can have a bit of crack, you'll be made very welcome in Cork! For the match over there the flight out of Shannon looks good so I'll look into that! Thanks again! Can you give me a list of pubs that we can go to as well? Can't wait for the season to start again!! Should be a good one - plenty of healthy competition :wink:
If your over 18 you can go into all the pubs in Leicester and buy an alcoholic drink. Your request is a bit vague. What sort of pub are you looking for? Cheap, Trendy, Bendy, or full of Wendy? :wink:
What type of pub do you think I'm talking about? Let me think, I'm going to watch a rugby match, I dunno, maybe a rugby pub?! Sorry if that was a little unclear!!
stevetelcom2000
Gold Member
Gold Member

LeamysNo1 wrote:
stevetelcom2000 wrote:
What type of pub do you think I'm talking about? Let me think, I'm going to watch a rugby match, I dunno, maybe a rugby pub?! Sorry if that was a little unclear!!
Well it was very unclear. I have asked the question on here before about Rugby pubs in Leicester. There isnt really any. Lots of theme & chain pubs. Lots to pick from, according to taste. There will be some pubs doing offers for Munster fans i would imagine. I will be in Cork for the friendly, happy to give you some pointers then.
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

I have just realised (by checking school letters) that my daughter doesn't go on her school trip until the 23rd - so she can go to this game - we ALL can!! YAY!
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
LeamysNo1

Post by LeamysNo1 »

stevetelcom2000 wrote:
LeamysNo1 wrote:
stevetelcom2000 wrote: If your over 18 you can go into all the pubs in Leicester and buy an alcoholic drink. Your request is a bit vague. What sort of pub are you looking for? Cheap, Trendy, Bendy, or full of Wendy? :wink:
Well it was very unclear. I have asked the question on here before about Rugby pubs in Leicester. There isnt really any. Lots of theme & chain pubs. Lots to pick from, according to taste. There will be some pubs doing offers for Munster fans i would imagine. I will be in Cork for the friendly, happy to give you some pointers then.
Actually, I wanted to ask about that - I read some post on the site that tickets were on sale over there already. Is this true? I can't find any info on this side of the water about tickets.
stevetelcom2000
Gold Member
Gold Member

I've only just spoken to the Tigers ticket office. They have no info or tickets yet. They suggested I keep an eye on the site.
Iain
Super User
Super User

Post by Iain »

There won't be a general sale or members sale for tickets for this game. We have to provide Munster with 15% of tickets and have sold season tickets up to this level. The only other tickets other than season tickets for the Munster game (or indeed any Heineken Cup games this season) will be the away allocation. In the unlikely event of Munster not selling their allocation the remaining tickets will then be returned to Tigers to go on sale to any non-season ticket holders.
Non-season ticket holding Tigers fans, put simply, have about zero chance of getting to the Munster game. Cardiff and Bourgoin may well return tickets, but you know what these Munster fans are like at the sniff of a big game!
stevetelcom2000
Gold Member
Gold Member

Iain wrote:There won't be a general sale or members sale for tickets for this game. We have to provide Munster with 15% of tickets and have sold season tickets up to this level. The only other tickets other than season tickets for the Munster game (or indeed any Heineken Cup games this season) will be the away allocation. In the unlikely event of Munster not selling their allocation the remaining tickets will then be returned to Tigers to go on sale to any non-season ticket holders.
Non-season ticket holding Tigers fans, put simply, have about zero chance of getting to the Munster game. Cardiff and Bourgoin may well return tickets, but you know what these Munster fans are like at the sniff of a big game!
Iain I think the question was regarding the Friendly in Cork, not the ERC game at Welford Rd. BTW every game Munster play is a big game...
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

Ticket office told me this morning that you can put your name on a waiting list if you're a member who wants a ticket for the Munster home game at Welford Road on 22nd Oct. They can't promise anything but it's worth putting your name down if you want one.
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
stevetelcom2000
Gold Member
Gold Member

Rizzo wrote:Ticket office told me this morning that you can put your name on a waiting list if you're a member who wants a ticket for the Munster home game at Welford Road on 22nd Oct. They can't promise anything but it's worth putting your name down if you want one.
Or you could of course write to Fr Xmas :lol: