Joke Du Bush

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Joke Du Bush

Post by Kinoulton »

During his daily briefing on Monday morning, Donald Rumsfeld informed the president, "Three Brazilian soldiers were killed over the weekend."

President Bush, obviously distraught, buried his face in his hands. After a couple minutes he lifted his head and turned to Rumsfeld. "This is horrible!!" he exclaimed. "I'll have to address the public, but so I don't look stupid, exactly how many is a brazillion?"
Kicks and scrums and ruck and roll.....Is all my brain and body need!
Jess
Super User
Super User

Re: Joke Du Bush

Post by Jess »

Kinoulton wrote:During his daily briefing on Monday morning, Donald Rumsfeld informed the president, "Three Brazilian soldiers were killed over the weekend."

President Bush, obviously distraught, buried his face in his hands. After a couple minutes he lifted his head and turned to Rumsfeld. "This is horrible!!" he exclaimed. "I'll have to address the public, but so I don't look stupid, exactly how many is a brazillion?"
:D :D :D
Donncha O'Callaghan and Bruce Reihana are the best players that ever lived. Don't even bother to argue with me.

And - however good Imanol Harinordoquy is, he is still an idiot
Dave W
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Dave W »

quality :lol:
Never move faster than your guardian angel can fly...