Things to be sent to Room 101

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

DCat
Super User
Super User

Post by DCat »

What is even worse is with the rolls of fat you also get the top of the panties as well. Same applies to the boys - what is it with having the top of your boxers showing over your jeans? And how do the jeans stay up? Polite answers only please.
AKA Delilah - Founder Member of 'The Mothers'

Sponsored by Kleenex
simon redshaw
Super User
Super User

Post by simon redshaw »

Jon, I didn't notice you're sad story in between the rant about fashion sense etc! Very sorry to hear about the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel that died and as you say two very upset dog walkers and van driver too.

Dog walkers, please use proper dog leads at all times! It makes sense!
simon redshaw
Super User
Super User

Post by simon redshaw »

Debbie, I agree with that. Who wants to see their pants or panties, male or female?

I think the answer to your question may be is that they don't care whether the jeans or whatever stay up as they don't wear a belt!! Sorry if that's not the answer your're looking for! A belt is what is needed.
Cornish Tiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Cornish Tiger »

Hello Deb - got a bit fed up of all my threads getting locked so have avoided the forum for a bit. Just about calmed down now! Iain for 101 ! (only kidding) :D

Agree with you about kids jumping in rivers. We live on the Camel and kids leap off our bridge all the time, and it's so shallow below. As I'm about the only house around I know it'll be me that had to scrape them up again too. Thanks kids. When I'm in the garden I hear them screaming and its hard to tell if it's fun screaming or Oh my God I've broken my neck screaming. Worry worry.

Simon - with you on the cleavage. Even Lorraine Kelly gets it out - and alarmingly it seems to start under her chin. I'd have to wear low slung trousers for you to see mine! :wink: Also can I add newsreaders that perch on desks and talk to me like I'm 3 - with or without legs and cleavage. Very annoying. And I don't care what your name is newsreader, just tell me the news, and stop wandering about.
Don't mess with The Mothers!
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

I've got to strike a blow back here!

There are many many presenters, newsreaders, weather girls, correspondents etc etc who happen to be very pleasing on the eye.

Some have great figures, some also have great legs, and some seem to have been given a generous amount of bust.

If in the process of watching them do their stuff I happen to catch sight of some leg or cleavage I think it's absolutely marvellous.

It's all part of creation that as a man I find these ladies attractive. Were it not so, there would be no human race. You'll be asking that they all wear burkas next.
Kicks and scrums and ruck and roll.....Is all my brain and body need!
simon redshaw
Super User
Super User

Post by simon redshaw »

Well we'll have to agree to disagree on this old chap! :wink:

I have as much interest as you in the sort of women you are talking about and I do admire that at least some have been given generous bust. I am not adverse to seeing some of their leg but depends on how elegant they are looking in that regard.

I do find such women attractive. I just find it repulsive seeing some of their cleavage on display in public. And I believe that are many people who are sensitive in that regard. I think with the sensitivities of some, some standards should prevail in that area.
DCat
Super User
Super User

Post by DCat »

Cornish Tiger wrote:Also can I add newsreaders that perch on desks and talk to me like I'm 3 - with or without legs and cleavage. Very annoying. And I don't care what your name is newsreader, just tell me the news, and stop wandering about.
With you on that one - why do they have to wander about?

I blame Carol Vorderman. Why, might you say? Why not?
AKA Delilah - Founder Member of 'The Mothers'

Sponsored by Kleenex
Ashby Rock Chick
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Ashby Rock Chick »

simon redshaw wrote:I suppose its something to do with my conservative parents then that I am like I am! :wink: It just doesn't anything special for me to see a lot of cleavage exposed. Whether or not the woman knows how to dress in style they should think of how others might feel and cover it up in public rather then expose it. In private, but not on display. The part ahead of the cleavage is fine but not the cleavage itself in my view!

Lets put it another way, us blokes aren't supposed to show off their chests even though some do, the women don't tend to like it. So shouldn't it be the same for them? I do look at that part of a woman as any bloke would do but still don't want to see them on display!

I agree with your other points Kin, particularly the displays of body fat between the trousers and the inadequate top. Also your point about the fat blotchy old women is very good.
Speak for yourself Simon, who cares about a bit of cleavage being shown or a male bare chest. This is the year 2006 for godsake. People with narrow minds want going in Room 101. What really wants covering up is rolls of fat, but if you don't like it, don't look! :lol: Yet again, it's all about freedom of choice. I hate some of the fashions but they don't half give me a good laugh sometimes. :P
Last edited by Ashby Rock Chick on Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You gotta fight for your right to .... PARTY!
Cornish Tiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Cornish Tiger »

DCat wrote: I blame Carol Vorderman. Why, might you say? Why not?
:lol: good plan. Very slimy woman - nice to see she's paired up with Des Lynham now. Mr and Mrs Slime.

Am loving Simon vs Kin. Two ends of the male spectrum. Put them away I'm having my breakfast versus get them out I'm awake. Fantastic. What's a girl to do?
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

I think I just got my come-uppance though!

I'm interviewing people for a relatively junior position and a young candidate came in wearing quite a lot of cleavage.

I concetrated so hard on looking into her eyes and not letting my eyes wander any lower that she probably thought I was some kind of hypnotic freak.

It was also hard not to be distracted by the younger men in company who kept walking up to my glass partition and grinning at me over her shoulder.

She starts Monday. :lol:
simon redshaw
Super User
Super User

Post by simon redshaw »

Kaye, I am sorry if I've upset you on this.

Firstly, can I say in my defence:

1) I am pretty liberal on many things, however, I will stand by my comment and opinion on the display of cleavage and other things in public however, narrow minded as I may seem to certain others.

2) Incidentally, I have come across some women who weren't happy to see a man's chest on display in public.

3) Just because its 2006 or any other year, why do standards have to deteriorate and more importantly Why should those who don't agree with current standards not be allowed to say so without fear of being ridiculed?

I respect freedom of choice but I also think people should show some pride in themselves.

Not having a go Kaye, but just want my view to be recognised too. Lets have a drink to sort it all out! :wink: And I agree with your comment about some of the fashions making you laugh!!
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

Women do object to men baring their chests and so do I. Because most of us, unfortunately, have flabby ugly torsos.

But when, say Peter Andre bares his chest I don't think women are incensed.

Some thinks it's great, some aren't bothered either way, but I've never heard howls of protest.
simon redshaw
Super User
Super User

Post by simon redshaw »

He's a celebrity and they can get away with most things! :D :D :D :D

Although that's all a little shallow of those women!! Its like the ones who only go out with someone with loads of money!

I am unfortunately on the lower half of the upper body one of those blokes you are talking about Kin! :wink:
madoqua
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by madoqua »

It's not a problem in some African countries.

Depends what you are used to I suppose.

I for one like looking at ladies however they are dressed.
Cornish Tiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Cornish Tiger »

It's just bearing all only in appropriate places, really though isn't it. If you're on a building site and really hot, great. If you're in the library - eurgh. Mainly because you don't want to have urges to jump someone in a library particularly. It will disturb the reference section.

And back to my earlier 101 suggestion - armpit hair. It just isn't good. I don't want to see or sniff it. I am starting a campaign to get men to shave them - not going terribly well, 2 men in household and both ignore me! It's like I'm asking them to lop their balls off. But they have stopped waving their arms about.

I think wobbly tummies are quite cute actually. It normally means the rest is well-formed and not too skinny. And it means the owner wont be a mirror preening big head. Can we keep wobbly tummies?