Which colour t-shirt...

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Iain
Super User
Super User

Post by Iain »

I second earlier sentiments.... Motorola's are hopeless. Cheap manufacturing, cheap software that crashes and doesn't do as much. Been there, done it. Steer clear!
mrsmoody
Super User
Super User

Post by mrsmoody »

awww :( but they are so nice!!! the nokia fashion phones are nice... also like the LG chocolate but i bet that costs a fortune! plus i dont think you can get it on virgin...
Kellogs frosties, brings out the tiger in you!

http://Hannah-Fantastic.bebo.com
tigerman
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by tigerman »

Go for the V3i i have got one & they are great phones, have had mine a while now & have never had one single problem with it, i have had lots of nokia's in the past but i prefer the motorola :lol:
simon redshaw
Super User
Super User

Post by simon redshaw »

Unfortunately, I couldn't see either of them as I couldn't get into the virgin mobile
site. :( :( I am being blocked every time!
Ashby Rock Chick
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Ashby Rock Chick »

Def get the BLACK one Hannah, will look better with your blond hair!! :D
You gotta fight for your right to .... PARTY!
tigerman
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by tigerman »

Mrs m has gone for the white one ARC, but is now on about phones on the same thread just to confuse us all lol :wink:
mrsmoody
Super User
Super User

Post by mrsmoody »

and i dont have blonde hair! it was really blonde when i was younger but now its a weird brown colour with lots of natural highlights!!!

and tigerman, i wanted to get the v3i, but i asked someone what the difference was between that and the v3, and he said nothing much except more memory for songs etc and a better pixel camera... therefore not worth £100+ more than the v3...

so im confuzzled now! are motorola's good or not?? dont want to spend £120 on a new one that will break after i get it :?

Sim
Super User
Super User

Post by Sim »

I've had 2 motorola phones both flip ones and i shall not be buying another, i think its something to do with trhe flip pjones, loose connectioins so thew other 1 might be ok, but its not just me, lots of my mates hav had problems with flip motorolas, especially the V3.

I have decided i am going back to good old reliable and now tredny, easy to use nokias.
great service....great idea (cheers Mr Branson)
(Keeno n' Sim Group)
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

Try this model. I have a big ranch so I need a phone that I can use outdoors to get me through to the local switchboard in any emergency.

http://www.avantranchsales.com/images/old_phone.jpg
Kicks and scrums and ruck and roll.....Is all my brain and body need!
Ashby Rock Chick
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Ashby Rock Chick »

mrsmoody wrote:and i dont have blonde hair! it was really blonde when i was younger but now its a weird brown colour with lots of natural highlights!!!

and tigerman, i wanted to get the v3i, but i asked someone what the difference was between that and the v3, and he said nothing much except more memory for songs etc and a better pixel camera... therefore not worth £100+ more than the v3...

so im confuzzled now! are motorola's good or not?? dont want to spend £120 on a new one that will break after i get it :?
Sorry hon, thought you had, I clicked on one of your links and it looked well blond to me. :cry
You gotta fight for your right to .... PARTY!
mrsmoody
Super User
Super User

Post by mrsmoody »

aww dont worry about it! sometimes it does look slightly blonde... mainly just the summer! i guess its like dark blonde...