Ulster Jamesie

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

DCat
Super User
Super User

Ulster Jamesie

Post by DCat »

Didn't want to add any disrespect to the 7/7 post, so will answer your question here. No, not the County Hotel!!! Department of Employment, as it was then. You were still selling yourself, though, but for less money!

This must be something about where I work - University Road and New Walk have recently gained a reputation as an overflow from certain streets in Leicester. :shock:
AKA Delilah - Founder Member of 'The Mothers'

Sponsored by Kleenex
ulster_jamesie

Post by ulster_jamesie »

good idea shifting the thread DCat! i wasn't for a second insinuating that you were a county hotel regular! :lol: :lol: :lol: btw if you haven't been there lately it is exactly the same! (not that i've ever been in it :shock: )
SilensFatuus
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by SilensFatuus »

ulster_jamesie wrote:good idea shifting the thread DCat! i wasn't for a second insinuating that you were a county hotel regular! :lol: :lol: :lol: btw if you haven't been there lately it is exactly the same! (not that i've ever been in it :shock: )
I stayed there for Live 8!
Was shocked when I saw it on the news thar day.
Cherry and Whites ~ European Challenge Champions
ulster_jamesie

Post by ulster_jamesie »

it was just a few days after live 8 wasn't it? :shock: you were shocked?!?!? i walk past that spot every morning :(