Things to be sent to Room 101

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

SPIKE@srufc
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by SPIKE@srufc »

been for coffee, all is well in the world.
SPIKE

It's not the winning or losing but the taking apart which matters.
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

Don't mean to rattle your cage again, Spike. But if you're a genuine coffee lover what are you going to do about:

a) Camp Coffee
b) Mellow Birds
Kicks and scrums and ruck and roll.....Is all my brain and body need!
SPIKE@srufc
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by SPIKE@srufc »

65. Mellow birds (that is the pretend coffee stuff) - awful just buy expresso saves time and works. (As for camp coffee each to their own I would never disrespect a coffee just based on it's sexuality).

Thanks Kinny...............

66. People who won't let it lie (Vic Reeves joke) :wink:
67. Chives
68. Chicken dippers or any other pretend food aimed at kids which is full of salt and other rubbish
69. Smart cars (just buy a bike or catch a bus if you want to 'go green')
70. 2CVs (same as point 69)
71. The fact I have to renew my passport to go to switzerland in a couple of weeks and its still got 6 months left on it. You can't travel on a passport with less that 6 months ??? so it's a 9 yr and 6 month passport then.
72. The rules for the photo on the passport (Mine and the two mini spikes are now in our Tigers shirts on the passport pictures)
73. Highways agency trying to resurface the road outside and wondering why its not working........30 degrees anyone.
74. Coffee not lasting as long as it should !!!!
SPIKE

It's not the winning or losing but the taking apart which matters.
redtiger
Super User
Super User

Post by redtiger »

yeah i need a mellow bird, that's why still single i always seem to meet the intense bunny boiler types, i want a chilled out one. Spike is right on the money on most of his hates, apart from naming individual people on big brother. i hate them all, and all reality tv, its lazy media, people should write stuff. i watched that waking the dead the other day that is good
Forgot the resty - vesty is the besty!
orla - mumha abú!
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by orla - mumha abú! »

but isnt it only because you are travelling outside the EU why you have to get a new one? now had you chosen a more run of the mill destination, you would have been fine!
to the brave and faithful nothing is impossible

European Champions 2006!
DCat
Super User
Super User

Post by DCat »

6. People who smoke on the bus despite there being all these signs saying it is a no smoking bus
7. Mellow Birds
8. Processed Cheese
9. Motor RACING (SORRY ALL YOU PETROL HEADS)
10. Badly behaved Caps Lock Keys
11. People who wobble their false teeth
12. People who turn up to games at WR just after 'Smoke on the Water' - every match

That'll do for now
AKA Delilah - Founder Member of 'The Mothers'

Sponsored by Kleenex
redtiger
Super User
Super User

Post by redtiger »

RoyalBlueStuey wrote:Wow Spike...you seem to be a ball of supressed rage!

I'd have to go with that section of liverpool fans that actually think they are uniquely different to any other footy fan.

Don't worry Red....Not all liverpool fans are going in......just the self-righteous, self-glorifying ones. In short the ones who've contracted Geordie-itis.

Good thread Ashers
nothin worse than those red :censored: who harp on about how they've won everything since the turn of the century apart from the premiership which we'll win next season, to go with the two carling cups, two FA cups, two european super cups, the uefa cup and the european cup. fans who harp on about that are scum. :wink:
Forgot the resty - vesty is the besty!
Iain
Super User
Super User

Post by Iain »

orla - mumha abú! wrote:im horrified Iain!! i have images of everyone on this forum and you have just proved me completely wrong on you!! damn it!
What? Why? SURELY you didn't think I was some clean living straight laced kind of person?? Whatever gave you that impression?
orla - mumha abú!
Gold Member
Gold Member

well no. i had you down as a guy who is up for a laugh and is loads of fun. but that is health aware cos of being into rugby. im probably completely wrong.... do you even play rugby????? this is awful! at least bill lived up to my expectations!

European Champions 2006!
Iain
Super User
Super User

Post by Iain »

No never played I'm afraid, save for a bit of touch rugby in New Zealand. Haven't got the pain threshold, strength, pace or fitness required I'm afraid. I play cricket.... takes a bit less stamina!

But don't let this shatter your illusion TOO much!!
orla - mumha abú!
Gold Member
Gold Member

CRICKET?????????????????????????????????

but but but but... i cant believe it. mr moderator you arent anything like i imagined you. im sure you are just as good in reality, but oh my forum world is crashing down. :(

European Champions 2006!
Iain
Super User
Super User

Post by Iain »

orla - mumha abú! wrote:CRICKET?????????????????????????????????

but but but but... i cant believe it. mr moderator you arent anything like i imagined you. im sure you are just as good in reality, but oh my forum world is crashing down. :(
I retract my previous statements if Orla will still think I am an athletic muscly hard man.
orla - mumha abú!
Gold Member
Gold Member

brilliant! :lol: i ll pretend i never heard such blasphemous things!! :wink:

European Champions 2006!
tigerman
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by tigerman »

So BelperJon, does that mean that you have to take both passports with you? or the one that has less than 6 months to run, or your new one which is not valid yet? :?
Gate
Super User
Super User

Post by Gate »

Peanut butter?? In Room 101??? No way! Retract that immediately, or I'll come and breathe peanut butter-breath all over you.

Can ******* foreign students with vast rucksacks travelling on the Tube at rush hour and getting in everyone's ******* way because they don't know where they're ******* going and keep stopping dead and turning round and clarting everyone round the earole with their ******* rucksacks go in? :evil: