Big Brother

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

simon redshaw
Super User
Super User

Post by simon redshaw »

Jess, I agree with you about Grace. There is something about her that annoys me and I think Mikey could do better also and I think he is quite friendly also. I agree that Grace looks a bit like Mel Smith when she's sulking!

Jess, is Aisleyne the blonde lady - I've forgotten!! If its her I agree she is becoming nicer. Nikki may be funny at times but also a pain in the backside at others and I would go mad if I was locked in the house too long with her.

Jess and Cornish Tiger, I agree with you about Glyn. I can't always understand what he is talking about because of his accent but i think he is a nice bloke and the sort of chap any Mum would find lovely and want to adopt!! I think he'd get on with most people.

I like Imogen also though. I think mostly because she's not too loud and pushy and is attractive in her own way. And Sam, the last one to be evicted said that Glyn and Imogen were the most genuine ones left.

I can't believe I'm going on about a show I don't really like but just watch when I've got nothing better to do or watch!! :oops: And I said that in effect to our Iain!! Though he doesn't like Big Brother as it is now he did enjoy the fight scene in the last series I understand!!
Cornish Tiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Cornish Tiger »

Nikk is a nightmare, I agree. I thought it was very typical last night when both she and Grace were up for eviction, and they were talking. All Nikki kept going on about was how dreadful it was for HER. Can't see beyond her own nose. Mind you my daughter and I can now do really good impressions of her and often flail our arms about now and moan, so she's entertainment value. I would just have to kill her if i was in the house.
Don't mess with The Mothers!
simon redshaw
Super User
Super User

Post by simon redshaw »

I didn't see that but sounds typical for Nikk!! Mind you Nikki should be getting used to it as she has been up for eviction at least twice. Yes and I might end up doing the same as you!! Sounds like you and your daughter have got her taped!! Very good impressions! And she's entertainment value, that's true!!
Last edited by simon redshaw on Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mrsmoody
Super User
Super User

Post by mrsmoody »

you guys aren't watching big brother are you?? the last few years i've ended getting into it after the first 2 weeks, but i am staying strong and not giving in this year! but to be honest, im not even tempted! sounds pretty dreadful and my life seems so much better :P
Kellogs frosties, brings out the tiger in you!

http://Hannah-Fantastic.bebo.com
Cornish Tiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Cornish Tiger »

Me. Nah! I'm not watching it.... :oops:
mrsmoody
Super User
Super User

Post by mrsmoody »

:D its fine, most people do! dont be embarrassed CT...
Kellogs frosties, brings out the tiger in you!

http://Hannah-Fantastic.bebo.com
dailywaffle
Super User
Super User

Post by dailywaffle »

Cornish Tiger wrote:Nikk is a nightmare, I agree. I thought it was very typical last night when both she and Grace were up for eviction, and they were talking. All Nikki kept going on about was how dreadful it was for HER. Can't see beyond her own nose. Mind you my daughter and I can now do really good impressions of her and often flail our arms about now and moan, so she's entertainment value. I would just have to kill her if i was in the house.
Nikki ... brain of a 10-year old trapped in the body of a 20-year old with a (I think) very old forehead ! Quite right C T, she would drive you round the twist if you spent more than 5 minutes in there with her, but she makes for good TV so I hope she stays.

No contest this Friday, Grace is nailed on to go. Has anyone moaned so much in such an unentertaining manner ? I will be happy to see her go.

Glyn and Pete are neck and neck for the winner at the mo', IMO ..... Glyn has really come out of his shell whilst Pete seems to have gotten a lot quieter.

I do miss the fights though, a shame old Sezar was kicked out :(
Cornish Tiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Cornish Tiger »

I think Lea is the key to that DW. Pete is desperately trying to avoid getting engulfed by her ample boosom anymore than he has to, and Glyn is the polar opposite!
Jess
Super User
Super User

Post by Jess »

simon redshaw wrote:
Jess, is Aisleyne the blonde lady - I've forgotten!! If its her I agree she is becoming nicer. Nikki may be funny at times but also a pain in the backside at others and I would go mad if I was locked in the house too long with her.

I like Imogen also though. I think mostly because she's not too loud and pushy and is attractive in her own way. And Sam, the last one to be evicted said that Glyn and Imogen were the most genuine ones left.
Aisleyne is the blonde lady, but not the younger one, not the one with the massive breasts.

agree on imogen. she seems like a nice person. i really liked it when she didn't join in drinking Suzies champagne
Donncha O'Callaghan and Bruce Reihana are the best players that ever lived. Don't even bother to argue with me.

And - however good Imanol Harinordoquy is, he is still an idiot
dailywaffle
Super User
Super User

Post by dailywaffle »

I think Imogen has clocked the fact that 'her' gang have effectively fallen apart, and is quite clearly trying to reposition herself. Do I mind ... no, she is a beautiful woman and I am quite happy to just stare at her :D

A shame that she is just a tad dull, why can't she be gorgeous AND interesting ? Oh well, I guess we can't have everything !

P.S. Is it me, or are Lea's boobs getting even larger :shock: I think she needs to put some of those warning triangles on them, surely some form of 'out of control bosom hits housemate' incident is inevitable ?
Cornish Tiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Cornish Tiger »

I'm sure you're right DW. Those pathetic little triangles of material perched precariously! Very funny.
hodge
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by hodge »

gotta admit tho ud :censored: most of teh birds in the house exept the chink
Jess
Super User
Super User

Post by Jess »

:shock:
Donncha O'Callaghan and Bruce Reihana are the best players that ever lived. Don't even bother to argue with me.

And - however good Imanol Harinordoquy is, he is still an idiot
westwinds31
Super User
Super User

Post by westwinds31 »

Hodge...you don't do equal opportunities do you !! :roll:
hodge
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by hodge »

no i bloddy well dont