Big Brother

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Iain
Super User
Super User

Big Brother

Post by Iain »

What a shower of loathsome choads! Anyone who has warmed to any of them wants their head examining! I am looking forward to being too busy to go out my way to watch it!
Tiggger

Post by Tiggger »

This is the first time I've seen the start of BB, it seems I haven't missed anything.

The housemates have obviously been picked for their potential to produce explosive tv, however I don't think I'll be rushing to watch more!!!
Johnno is God!!!
simon redshaw
Super User
Super User

Post by simon redshaw »

No more to add really. Agree with what's been said, although it can be intoxicating because its so bad.!!

I hear though that the lady from Llanelli isn't bad looking!! :wink:
Big_Johnno
Super User
Super User

Post by Big_Johnno »

I like the man who's putting tourrets on, and the black woman who hates life makes me laugh, the rest are nobs, anybody that says they wont watch it is lieing.
E I
E I
E I
Oh! Up the rugby here we go!
When we win in europe, this is what we'll sing:
We are champions, We are champions Paddy Howard's King!
matt_j_12
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by matt_j_12 »

the one with the pink fluffy ears would get it!!!!

apart from that BB = S**T
Tiggger

Post by Tiggger »

Big Johnno - I'm not lying I don't watch it!

I can never make out what the fuss is about - have tried again by watching tonight but probably won't bother watching any more, and certainly am not obsessive about watching BB every night!
Johnno is God!!!
Sim
Super User
Super User

Post by Sim »

he's not puttin turrets on is he i think he really has it, that or hes a good actor. So this year, they've got the manditory gays, loud mouth who no-one will be able to stand, the little bimboes, the idiot blokes and some sort of bod standard guys. But i didn't mind Imogen though, shes hot. And seems like the only normal not snobby, posh person.
great service....great idea (cheers Mr Branson)
(Keeno n' Sim Group)
tigerman
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by tigerman »

still got to be the worse programme ever :roll:
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

Ahh come on BJ. I've never watched it and having seen the "celebs" it turns out, i.e. people I would leave in a burning building whilst I rescued the goldfish, I probably never will.

But if a mad man bursts in and mows the lot down with an AK47, we'll both watch the replay won't we?
Kicks and scrums and ruck and roll.....Is all my brain and body need!
RoyalBlueStuey
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by RoyalBlueStuey »

Belps...that was quality posting that mate.

The desire to go on Big Brother should proclude you from ever making it into the house. I'd love to have those moron gurn and strut their way into the house and prance around then they close the doors and turn the cameras off. Just leave them in there for 3 months with no-one watching their pathetic posturing.

Why do they always go for retarded idiots, slags who fancy themselves, outrageously gay people and bolshy misfit weirdos?

Car crash telly for people who are wasting their lives. Why can't they make it interesting like Survivor was....ship them off to any island and make them work to survive....Actually make them do something* rather than just letting them sit or lie their drinking & smoking and arguing whilst a the nation's underclass waits with baited breath to see if any of them will actually have dignity levels low enough to sleep together.

I love it if one year they really shafted them...made them do something really challenging.

"Dee nine in tha big brother 'ouse and Nikki is nor clorser to inventin' a cold fusion reactor and sor faces eviction" *my attempt at phonetic Geordie*

SB
Everton is the dominant species. I am Everton
http://garstontowers.blogspot.com
http://www.myspace.com/garstontowers
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

I think stitching them up by turning the cameras off and leaving them there for weeks would be brilliant.
RoyalBlueStuey
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by RoyalBlueStuey »

It'd be ace...just knowing they were in there trying to set up media careers for themselves through 'outrageous', 'shocking' antics and 'attitude' and it all being absolutely futile.

They should ship them all out to Africa and get them building a hospital or an orphanage.

Now that'd be something worth watching....all the money from people's texts could pay for medicine and food.

SB
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

I think Africa has enough problems without us exporting our halfwits over there.

On the other hand, if we send them to France, we'll be increasing the average IQ of both countries. :wink:
RoyalBlueStuey
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by RoyalBlueStuey »

Kinoulton wrote: On the other hand, if we send them to France, we'll be increasing the average IQ of both countries. :wink:
Ha ha. ACE!

Have you read Dead Famous by Ben Elton? Very well observed.
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

Yes I have. Quite an eye opener as I'm sure that in all these progs (Celebrity Jungle etc) the editing can make contestants as nice/bad/boring as the director wishes.

Anyway. If anyone out there can be bothered to have a flutter:-
Pete 4/1
Golden Ticket Entrant 13/2
Imogen 7/1
George 15/2
Sezer 17/2
Lisa 9/1
Shahbaz 9/1
Richard 10/1
Mikey 10/1
Grace 12/1
Glyn 14/1
Nikki 16/1
Dawn 20/1
Bonnie 20/1
Lea 22/1
Any Other