Keeno n' Sim Group

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

bill's bird!!
Super User
Super User

Post by bill's bird!! »

who are those bands u r goin on about??? the mud????
Once upon a time there lived a princess...and her name was emily...she lived in a kingdom far far away...full of absolutely gorgeous rugby players!

Emily Emily Emily wake up ur dreamin!!
g
Super User
Super User

Post by g »

If you weren't around in the 70s then you won't know who they were.

They're a bit old and decrepid now. A bit like me. :cry:
no.1ellisfan
Super User
Super User

Post by no.1ellisfan »

i wasn't around in the 70's and i know who they are!!
has anybody seen the plot........i seem to have lost it!!
KarenH
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by KarenH »

[quote="g"]Well if you really want me to show my age I just adored Donny Osmond and Mud were my fave band in the 70s. At this present time I really don't have a fave artist or group, but I do like Robbie Williams and "I love shakin me old rump to the funk" :oops: :shock: when me daughter starts playing her Ibiza music. :oops: :shock:

I think I maybe tryin to relive my youth. :shock:

Oh and by the way mate. Less of the "old" if you don't mind. 8)[/quot

Yabba yabba dabba doo I love that Ibiza music, keep asking if we can go next year but I get the thumbs down from Olly and Sammo. Apparently I might embarrass them

Did you not love Puppy Love, I used to cry, but then I was only 2 8) and as for Robbie well he is just amazing, but getting a bit fat at the moment.
Could you imagine g - you and me at some 70;s revival nights. See you head bopping to "Thats right thats right thats right can't..... oh you do the rest, can't remember it .

Going now beddy byes time,, contact you tomorrow

xxthe old swinger xx to the young :lol: swinger and the rest of you little night owls
g
Super User
Super User

Post by g »

" I really love your Tiger Light". That's neat, thats neat , thats neat, thats neat ,I really love your Tiger Feet. Still know that song off by heart. So you were 2 when Donny sang "Puppy Love" I won't tell you how old I was but your a baby in comparison to me :oops: however I will say that I do not look my :!: :!: :!: something years. I feel like a 21 year old ( it's just that I haven't found him yet) :oops: :oops:

Lets just say I was 11 when Donny sang" Puppy Love," You can work that one out for yourself but don't tell anybody my age.

As for Ibiza my kids are just like yours they won't let me go to Ibiza with them, can't think for the life of me why not 8) why is it that as the kids get older they say their mum's embarrass them :P As if I would do such a terrible thing like that. :lol:
KarenH
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by KarenH »

g, I wasn't really 2 when Puppy Love came out. in fact I think me and Donny are about the same age give or take a year.

Mr Bono of U2 is one year older than me. I think Mr Kerr is about the same.Anyway whats age, its all in someone elses mind - especially mine when I see 30 odd year old back row and front row players and think - oh thats fit. But then I look at 19-30 years olds and think "How sweet, I hope they are warm enough" :oops:

Tell you what WR Friday night, you will know me because I will sing "Hey Hey Hey Hey.... Don't you for get about me" :lol: If you hear my glorious voice - run
g
Super User
Super User

Post by g »

Karen

Phew I really believed you then. I thought you were 2 when Puppy Love was out.

So if you are about the same age as Donny that makes you ( let me see :idea: ) oh yes old. :lol: Only messin. You're still only a spring chick compared to me I am about 2 years older than Donny so that makes me a relic. :cry:

I may have to wait a bit longer before I hear you singin my daughters not very well full of cold ( thats what happens when you dress as if it's summer) why won't they ever listen.
So I don't think we'll be there tomorrow.
Will defo be at the Ospreys game though so will have to sort something out.

Back to work for you methinks. :wink:
KarenH
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by KarenH »

ah shame g, but will meet up soon

love Karen xx
Sim
Super User
Super User

Post by Sim »

Karen why would you sing that at WR on Friday?
great service....great idea (cheers Mr Branson)
(Keeno n' Sim Group)
KarenH
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by KarenH »

cus, its my second fav record of all time, the first one being "here I go again on my own" its like an anthem Sim, it makes me happy. I play Whitesnake before every game, spray myself with Mikes favorite perfume, drink gin and tonic - at least 3 and kick the dog (not really). When you get to my age, which you will do eventually :shock: silly things will mean loads

I love this post, it makes me happy, if anyone tries to stop it, I will fight with a vengence. Everyone on here is my pal. ITs nice to go to bed at night with a smile on your face :P
g
Super User
Super User

Post by g »

Aww Karen

Your a sentimental old thing aren't you? Oops sorry didn't mean to say old.Maybe I should have said your a sentimental mature thing? :lol:

I like that song as well but I love reminiscing back to the 70's and 80's to me they were the best years for the greatest songs.

Would love to have met up with you on Friday cos I reckon you and I have a lot in common. We're loud and we love the same music and most importantly we love to drink. Will defo be at the Ospreys game so will meet up with you then. It will have to be after the game as my son is playing rugby for his club so will get there just about an hour before Tigers ko.

great that Mikey got on to play on Friday and good for him that he scored one of the tries. It must be his turn to start against the Saints but knowing Mikes luck he'll be on the bench again.
KarenH
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by KarenH »

yep mate, too true. back on the bench again, but to be honest he likes being called super sub, a bit like Mr Stevens. You never know, it might be the platform for England. Well Matt done it that way didn't he :?:
Sim
Super User
Super User

Post by Sim »

hi guys, Karen thats lovely, saying you love this post i do too, its fab aint it. lol
(Keeno n' Sim Group)
KarenH
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by KarenH »

yep the bestest, I promise Sim, I will be back with a vengence tomorrow. I have done lots of courses for the good of the company but I think I should be back with the people don't you :?:

Can I be a peasant for a bit, I really want to get back to the basics. Apparently the All Blacks are leaving England on Tuesday and I want to be in the departure lounge when they go. I will only strip search 6 or 7 but we have to be so careful, with what they take out of our country don't we :?:

Will that be ok Sim, can you ask Keeno as well. He might object a bit, because he said in a personal memo to me that I was being over friendly with several of our clients :oops: Its not true Sim, I am just friendly to everyone :wink:

Speak to you tomorrow, are we having a brunch or an early lunch - oh look its nearly poetry :D
Sim
Super User
Super User

Post by Sim »

i'm not in tomorrow, my driver has gone ill and my other driver is on holiday so i can't get in. sorry, it was going to be brunch, maybe Tuesday?
(Keeno n' Sim Group)