Keeno n' Sim Group

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

bill's bird!!
Super User
Super User

Post by bill's bird!! »

karen i am utterly dissappointed in samo . . watchin that vid . .with a strange look on his face?? who been letting him hang out with eldest too much!

still have no idea about a pa. . .not sure that i will be needing one to be honest
Once upon a time there lived a princess...and her name was emily...she lived in a kingdom far far away...full of absolutely gorgeous rugby players!

Emily Emily Emily wake up ur dreamin!!
Sim
Super User
Super User

Post by Sim »

Karen - yes to all of your questions/ statements about the weeks worth of work etc.
great service....great idea (cheers Mr Branson)
(Keeno n' Sim Group)
KarenH
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by KarenH »

ah thanks Sim, I know you are the bestest boss in the world and Keeno aint bad either, but I really need Kinny, but more than him little Spud. Him and me can travel the world on the Highway of the world. Driving into the sunset, mid finger from me in the air, Spuds tail wagging like a good un. got extensive bike exam next week. :D
Sim
Super User
Super User

Post by Sim »

Oh didn't you get the memo, i cleared Kinny for work today at about 6 pm but i think you'd left the office. So yeh you have a PA
(Keeno n' Sim Group)
KarenH
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by KarenH »

wicked Kinny on board. He will be an assett. or a naughty boy - we will have to see :wink: Sim and Keeno keep a close eye, I know he is my choice but I know he is a bad bad boy. But we need people like him, that jest for life that, don't give a damn feel.
Kinny will be sound :D
Sim
Super User
Super User

Post by Sim »

Good good, i would like you to submit a weekly review for the first 6 months just so we can keep an eye, if he was a normal employee i wouldn't be too fussed but as i'm sure you understand someone in such a high position i do need to keep tabs, its just like being a probationer basically and its only for the first six months. Remember weekly reports and i would like to have a monthly meeting with him to asses and discuss things for the first six months, i'm sure you get my drift.
(Keeno n' Sim Group)
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

Errrr "asses and discuss things"?

Fair enough.

Is Friday dress down day?

I didn't want to risk it so I played it safe with blue/black striped suit, lilac shirt with matching tie and cuff links.

Spud's in his barbour because it's raining. (I kid you not, he really is.)
KarenH
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by KarenH »

Syds in disgrace, he has bitten the spaced out plumber :lol: Shouldn't laugh cus Syd could be in big trouble.

Suit sounds cool, but only wear it for important meetings 8) and when you are interviewing
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

Just tell the workmen that Syd can't stand idle workmen.

They'll soon get a wriggle on.
KarenH
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by KarenH »

Kinny, he is sitting on guard at the top of the stairs snarling everytime they venture out of the bathroom. Goody no tea for them today.

Guess whos having a few tonight - not just a few either 8) In fact a big prawn madras
as well :roll:
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

Nice one Syd.

Many bottles of red wine for me. Which means tomorrow morning I'll be making a half-hearted attempt to lift some weights when what I'm actually doing is watching Soccer AM.
Sim
Super User
Super User

Post by Sim »

Not dressing down day just a check up. Beside the meeting went fine today Kinny, i've sent the form back to Karen to say i'm happy with the way you have been working the whole 8 hours today, lol
(Keeno n' Sim Group)
KarenH
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by KarenH »

see, I said he would be ace and he is, but rather too much eye for the ladies me thinks. You being a rich handsome young man with the world at your feet, can advise me accordingly can't you Sim. Because I need for Kinny to take over most of my boring old jobs so I can free myself to be help to you when we go to Aussie land.
If you feel Kin is being a bit too familiar with the peasants - let me know, I will sort him - the only way he knows how to be sorted - degredation :wink:
Sim
Super User
Super User

Post by Sim »

Kinny can come with us to Aus if you want him to. By the way what car do you want for your comapny car and who do you want to drive it. Oh and with you and Em in such high positions i have change my plane around a bit. You know the plane i have the 3 tier ones that haven't come out yet but i managed to get one, the super jumbo things anyway, as you know i had small bedrooms for people to use on journeys on the top tier and bars restraunts etc in the middle tier and then i had my own section with a lounge and huge bedrooms well i've made two bedrooms for you and Em. Luxuary, i tell you. But when Kinny and Ems PA to be fly they will have to sleep in the small bedrooms but to be honist they're only used for when people need sleep the rest of the time he can spend in the bar or in your office. Ha all this on the plane, fantastic hey.
(Keeno n' Sim Group)
KarenH
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by KarenH »

Luxury or what 8) I can't believe that 6 months ago, I wasn't even part of this wonderful company. Now look at me, the 3rd boss, travel and holidays in the best places and the coolest transport. I have my very own male p.a. and life is wonderful.
Bliss Thanks Keeno and Sim.

If only real life was this good :roll: