Sarries takeover

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

westwinds31
Super User
Super User

Sarries takeover

Post by westwinds31 »

Wayne Richardson Fan Club
Super User
Super User

Re: Sarries takeover

Post by Wayne Richardson Fan Club »

Certain people are still involved, the true crimes & depth of cheating have never been unearthed, those involved should have been driven from the game, much like Drugs tainted sportsmen the stench will never leave & all previous achievements are questioned, it also casts doubt on those who beat them.
To win is not as important as playing with style!
jgriffin
Super User
Super User

Post by jgriffin »

Wayne Richardson Fan Club wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:37 am Certain people are still involved, the true crimes & depth of cheating have never been unearthed, those involved should have been driven from the game, much like Drugs tainted sportsmen the stench will never leave & all previous achievements are questioned, it also casts doubt on those who beat them.
I thought this might be a good thing, until I saw that the Wrays are still involved. :smt018
Leicester Tigers 1995-
Nottingham 1995-2000
Swansea (Whites) 1988-95
A game played on grass in the open air by teams of XV.
mol2
Super User
Super User

Post by mol2 »

The song remains the same.
BengalTiger

Post by BengalTiger »

In is in keeping that a SA consortium is involved, remember with Sarries the whiff of corruption goes all the way back to the raft of SA players coming to play for Sarries for next to nothing.
We can see that the same chancers are still pulling the strings!
Yorkietiger
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by Yorkietiger »

The fact Salarysins chose a 140 points deduction and certain relegation over giving unfettered access to their books tells you all you need to know. Just what they did not want everyone to see one can only speculate upon, but their fear must have been the fall out from that would have been worse than a year out of the Premiership.

I believe the club should have been stripped of all their titles gained while Wray was in charge, and that he, and his family should have been handed out life time bans from any involvement in the game by world rugby for their appalling behaviour and bring the game into disrepute.

G :smt013
longlivethecrumbie
Super User
Super User

Post by longlivethecrumbie »

Yorkietiger wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:02 pm The fact Salarysins chose a 140 points deduction and certain relegation over giving unfettered access to their books tells you all you need to know. Just what they did not want everyone to see one can only speculate upon, but their fear must have been the fall out from that would have been worse than a year out of the Premiership.

I believe the club should have been stripped of all their titles gained while Wray was in charge, and that he, and his family should have been handed out life time bans from any involvement in the game by world rugby for their appalling behaviour and bring the game into disrepute.

G :smt013
That'd make Stephen Jones' match reports of Sarries matches very empty with no butt kissing of the loathesone Mr Wray
fentiger
Super User
Super User

Post by fentiger »

Joe Marler on Twitter in response to McGeechan's sycophantic Wray praising article in the Telegraph: 'Crawl out mate' :smt023
Crofty
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Crofty »

fentiger wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:11 pm Joe Marler on Twitter in response to McGeechan's sycophantic Wray praising article in the Telegraph: 'Crawl out mate' :smt023
Said it before and will say it again Joe Marler is my spirit animal!
No, not that one!

Remember, whatever you do to the smallest of the backs you do to his prop, and you can't avoid the rucks and mauls forever...

I know you don't like it when I boo him but how else will he know he's wrong?

non possumus capere
Rozza
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by Rozza »

If Sarries are worth £32m how much are Tigers worth?
Crofty
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Crofty »

Rozza wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:39 pm If Sarries are worth £32m how much are Tigers worth?
No! Don't give the board ideas...
No, not that one!

Remember, whatever you do to the smallest of the backs you do to his prop, and you can't avoid the rucks and mauls forever...

I know you don't like it when I boo him but how else will he know he's wrong?

non possumus capere
Wayne Richardson Fan Club
Super User
Super User

Post by Wayne Richardson Fan Club »

Crofty wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:40 pm
Rozza wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:39 pm If Sarries are worth £32m how much are Tigers worth?
No! Don't give the board ideas...
£25m is for Itoje's image rights.
To win is not as important as playing with style!