Sarries players cock-up again!

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Tiglon
Super User
Super User

Re: Sarries players cock-up again!

Post by Tiglon »

Redstripeman wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 1:39 pm
Tiglon wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 12:45 pm The players have apologised for "any upset caused". Not for their actions.

That's the sort of thing I say if someone complains to me but I think I/we have done nothing wrong.

To be fair to them though, the lockdown is over in all but name, the roads and parks near me are as busy as ever. No one cares about staying apart in shops either. If half the rest of the country is ignoring the rules, why should Billy etc be singled out?
...clearly not the point!!!!
Just because someone else is flouting the law does not make it right.That type of thinking is childlike and to be suitably reprimanded.
Sheer arrogance, and that is borne out of the environment they worked in.
Calm down.

I didn't say it makes it right, I questioned whether we should single out a few sportspeople when thousands of others are doing the same. We are criticising famous people for breaking the rules, but seem to ignore it when "normal" people do the same.
Wayne Richardson Fan Club
Super User
Super User

Re: Sarries cock-up again!

Post by Wayne Richardson Fan Club »

JP14 wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 2:02 pm
Wayne Richardson Fan Club wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 8:41 am Nothing to do with the club this one.

Like a higher proportion of than a lot of people think, some people just don't get lockdown or social distancing.

Vunipola doesn't surprise me he liked all the vile Folau nonsense.
As if this forum needs that debate again! 😂
I would agree but the two are in my opinion are connected.
To win is not as important as playing with style!
fleabane
Super User
Super User

Re: Sarries players cock-up again!

Post by fleabane »

He doesn’t always come across as the brightest pin in the box.

His suggestion that the number of Premiership games should be halved, without thinking through the consequences, is one more example.

More a rusty nail?
Valhalla I am coming!