My last post Ever

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

strawclearer
Super User
Super User

Re: My last post Ever

Post by strawclearer »

Maidman wrote:Just a minute! I can't believe we are talking about this rather than the rugby!!

Urgh!
I agree!

I think this thread now deserves to be treated with the kind of maturity my grandchildren display, so...
The first person to appear at the top of page 2 is a big silly! :smt026
Happy days clearing straw from the pitch before the Baa-Baas games! KBO
Wear a Mask>Protect The NHS>Save Lives
strawclearer
Super User
Super User

Post by strawclearer »

Damn
Happy days clearing straw from the pitch before the Baa-Baas games! KBO
Wear a Mask>Protect The NHS>Save Lives
Maidman
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Maidman »

strawclearer wrote:
Maidman wrote:Just a minute! I can't believe we are talking about this rather than the rugby!!

Urgh!
I agree!

I think this thread now deserves to be treated with the kind of maturity my grandchildren display, so...
The first person to appear at the top of page 2 is a big silly! :smt026
:smt038 :smt038 :smt023
SIBARITE

Post by SIBARITE »

Maidman wrote:
Noddy555 wrote:Sorry Wellstiger but as a thinking adult with a good brain I find your post offensive. Whenever I find a reason to be positive I'm the first to the forum,
However I would be shirking my duty as a loyal fan since 1975 if I didn't point out areas that need improvement such as our shocking defensive record at the beginning of this season. I never have been and never will be a lemming happily committing suicide over a cliff just because others do.
A little off topic I know, but . . . . . lemmings don't actually commit suicide. This wisdom was created by the BBC who filmed some lemmings migrating and as they made their way along a cliff some of them fell into the sea. This was interpreted as suicide. Actually, it has been shown not to be the case.
One of a number of widely held wisdoms that aren't actually true.
Another is that Cockerel is a good coach/director of rugby. (The Great Wall of China isn't the only man made structure visible from space.)

I think the forum is a broad church rich in comment and diverse opinion. It does get a bit silly sometimes, but that only serves to make it more entertaining!
Old Hob
Super User
Super User

Post by Old Hob »

Maidman wrote:
A little off topic I know, but . . . . . lemmings don't actually commit suicide. This wisdom was created by the BBC who filmed some lemmings migrating and as they made their way along a cliff some of them fell into the sea. This was interpreted as suicide. Actually, it has been shown not to be the case. One of a number of widely held wisdoms that aren't actually true. (The Great Wall of China isn't the only man made structure visible from space.)

I think the forum is a broad church rich in comment and diverse opinion. It does get a bit silly sometimes, but that only serves to make it more entertaining!
Actually, the Great Wall isn't[[/b]visible from space.
Omnia dicta fortiora si dicta Latina
h's dad
Super User
Super User

Post by h's dad »

Old Hob wrote:
Maidman wrote:
A little off topic I know, but . . . . . lemmings don't actually commit suicide. This wisdom was created by the BBC who filmed some lemmings migrating and as they made their way along a cliff some of them fell into the sea. This was interpreted as suicide. Actually, it has been shown not to be the case. One of a number of widely held wisdoms that aren't actually true. (The Great Wall of China isn't the only man made structure visible from space.)

Actually, the Great Wall isn't[[/b]visible from space.

Photographs from the ISS have been confirmed as showing the Great Wall. There is also plenty of other satellite imagery. This is going back a good few years. The main difficulty is that the wall is of a similar colour and texture to the surrounding area.
I am neither clever enough to understand nor stupid enough to play this game