Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

DorianWestsHead

Post by DorianWestsHead »

Hi im a new member thought id say hello. Im a tigers fan from the North. My love affair started with Rugby union in school when my welsh maths teacher from cardiff brought me in a rugby book about the lions tour of south africa. Although i am from Rugby League territory i went against the grain to be union mad and then my admitation for leicester began! Huge fan of the club. Some of my fav players include neil back, garforth, dorian west, cockerill and johnson. Thanks for taking the time to read :smt015
DigDag

Re: New member

Post by DigDag »

Welcome aboard! You don't actually mention where you're from in "the north". Do you get down to any games at Welford Road? Dig Dag
DorianWestsHead

Re: New member

Post by DorianWestsHead »

Im from Widnes in cheshire same place as a certain stephen myler (booo). Ive actually been to 2 games but i am looking to get down to more in the coming season and hopefully make friends to sample the social aspect also.