What is the Garish white building with Kafo Kafo all about?

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

JackFlashJonny
Gold Member
Gold Member

What is the Garish white building with Kafo Kafo all about?

Post by JackFlashJonny »

Who is this building marketing for googling Kafo Kafo I get a Taiwanese milling company or a machine tools company headquartered in Rugby which sounds plausible..anyone know? Building is a right eye sore on TV though...
Noggs
Super User
Super User

Re: What is the Garish white building with Kafo Kafo all abo

Post by Noggs »

It is essentially an advertising hording, as it was when located at the other end of the ground, and I guess Kafo Kafo are paying good money to get their name in front of the cameras.

As for the use of the building, I believe the top floor is the temporary home of the health and safety (ground control) people.
Life can be unpredictable, so eat your pudding first!
GS
Super User
Super User

Re: What is the Garish white building with Kafo Kafo all abo

Post by GS »

Noggs wrote:It is essentially an advertising hording, as it was when located at the other end of the ground, and I guess Kafo Kafo are paying good money to get their name in front of the cameras.

As for the use of the building, I believe the top floor is the temporary home of the health and safety (ground control) people.
I think the top floor is the new home of the ground control mob.
Opportunities always look bigger going than coming.