Will this work?

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

saltydog

Will this work?

Post by saltydog »

Hello.

I am a Harlequin season ticket holder of some years. My wife and I are moving to Nottingham next month for family reasons but that sort of stops me going to the Stoop regularly. So I'm thinking of coming along to Welford Rd. I've been there before and enjoyed my visits.

Can I make this change?? Will my nerves be shredded? Do you have a bar?

NB The only decent game I saw at the Stoop this season was against Leicester Tigers in January.
InGuinnessVeritas
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Will this work?

Post by InGuinnessVeritas »

Firstly, please accept my sincerest condolences for moving to Nottingham.

The answers to your questions are yes, yes and only those inside the ground.
Noddy555
Super User
Super User

Post by Noddy555 »

In my View it's the best decision you have ever made to get away from the smoke. Horrible place. The green fields of Nottinghamshire though not as good as the green fields of Leicestershire and Derbyshire will prove a marked improvement on our capital city. As for joining us at the tigers, we look forward to meeting you and oh by the way at the last count I think we had something like 18 bars. Will that do you.
InGuinnessVeritas
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by InGuinnessVeritas »

Noddy555 wrote:In my View it's the best decision you have ever made to get away from the smoke.
How do you know Saltydog is living in London? All he's said is he's currently a Quins season ticket holder.
saltydog

Post by saltydog »

Ha ha, thanks for your encouraging replies. I'll definitely be along next season.

By the way, I currently live in Sussex and it takes 1 hour 40 mins on the train with a 20 minute walk thereafter. I know it's only 20 mins from Nottingham to Leicester so that's a bonus! I'll look forward to seeing Manu Tuilagi, Ben Youngs and Owen Williams but I'll miss Mike Brown, Danny Care, Chris Robshaw and Jack Clifford (one to watch).