Pubs in Lincoln showing the Bath v Tigers game

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Kent Tiger
Tiger Cub

Pubs in Lincoln showing the Bath v Tigers game

Post by Kent Tiger »

Hello fellow Tigers. First time posting on the forum although I have been enjoying reading it for some time.
I live in Kent and when I can't make it to Welford Road I usually watch games with my fellow London and South East Tigers at Welford Road South.
However I will be in Lincoln on 20th April and would like to find a friendly pub in the city centre or near the Cathederal that will be showing the Bath V Tigers game.
Grateful for any suggestions
leahmason

Re: Pubs in Lincoln showing the Bath v Tigers game

Post by leahmason »

I am really glad that you like Kent. He is my favorite too.
DickyP
Super User
Super User

Post by DickyP »

Nowhere will be showing it - it ain't on TV! Sky are showing the Saracens v Bath game, ESPN the Quins v Saints, ESPN Classic Exeter v Gloucester.

You'll have to wait until later to watch it on ESPN Full Match Replays (approx 6 hours plus after game finishes).
For when the One Great Scorer comes to write against your name,
He marks - not that you won or lost - but how you played the Game."
BJ.
Super User
Super User

Post by BJ. »

DickyP wrote:Nowhere will be showing it - it ain't on TV! Sky are showing the Saracens v Bath game, ESPN the Quins v Saints, ESPN Classic Exeter v Gloucester.

You'll have to wait until later to watch it on ESPN Full Match Replays (approx 6 hours plus after game finishes).
May I respectfully suggest you re-read the title of this thread and the original post?
Whatever you do, don't argue. We might never hear from you again.
DickyP
Super User
Super User

Post by DickyP »

BJ. wrote:
DickyP wrote:Nowhere will be showing it - it ain't on TV! Sky are showing the Saracens v Bath game, ESPN the Quins v Saints, ESPN Classic Exeter v Gloucester.

May I respectfully suggest you re-read the title of this thread and the original post?
Whoops - I admit it - I'm incompetent. That's what comes of trying to be helpful. Thank you for pointing out my increasing senility. :smt039
For when the One Great Scorer comes to write against your name,
He marks - not that you won or lost - but how you played the Game."
BJ.
Super User
Super User

Post by BJ. »

No worries. Glad to be of service. :smt023
Whatever you do, don't argue. We might never hear from you again.