Walk for Matt 2013

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

TigersChickMel

Walk for Matt 2013

Post by TigersChickMel »

Hi guys

I've mostly been a "lurker" on here for a long time but I've been a season ticket holder for quite a few years and some of you might know me from Twitter.

This year my Better Half David and I are taking part in Walk for Matt for the Matt Hampson Foundation, and we would be very grateful if you could please spread the word and pass on our Just Giving link to as many people as possible. At the moment I'm working on a "Great British Bake Off" style bake sale at the law firm where I work and trying to do a bit of fundraising through my son Ricky's club (he plays in the U16s for Chesterfield).

Any and all help/ideas would be welcome, and I know I don't have to tell you guys what a great cause this is!

http://www.justgiving.com/Mel-and-Dave-Challenge

Thanks for taking the time to read my waffling!

Regard
Mel
Tim _Tim_Tiger_Lily

Re: Walk for Matt 2013

Post by Tim _Tim_Tiger_Lily »

Is this your first year? I did it for the first time last year and its great fun!

Part of our fundraising has included a race night! Hosting one on the 11th of May at the horse and trumpet in sileby! And a charity gig at syston rugby club on the 20th of April!

The gig is to help anyone who can't raise all the money so please come along if you can attend :smt001 Good luck!!!
old one eye
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by old one eye »

We are having a charity fun day at the Gate inn Hugglescote, Coalville, on the 11th May. Its an all day event with a bouncy castle and BBQ during the day, for the kids, mega raffle and karaoke in the evening. If you are in the area please pop in and help to make it a great day. I should have recovered in time to set off the Saturday after. :smt035
Last edited by old one eye on Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
TigersChickMel

Post by TigersChickMel »

Sorry I have been so rubbish at replying - working full time, studying part time and collapsing in between!

Both 11 May events sound great and I will see if I can get to one of them (I'm in Birmingham).

Thanks very much!
Tim _Tim_Tiger_Lily

Post by Tim _Tim_Tiger_Lily »

No troublem. If you are about our race night doesn't start until 7.30 so you could possible attend both. If not then I'll see you at the launch party!