babies!!!

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

which player has the cutest children

andy goode
54%
george chuter
13%
martin johnson
33%

Total votes: 24

i luv lewis

Post by i luv lewis »

i know!!! awww they're soooo sweet. i bet lewis and anna are gonna have 1 very good looking baby- thats if they have 1
holly162
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by holly162 »

Goode's kiddie was sweet as were they all!!

Agree with u lot that there's summit cute bout men and babies, saw Dan throwing her up n down!! Awwwwww!!! I want one ( i meant the baby not dan lol)!! And the cute little outfits you can get for kids nowadays!! Awwww!!!!!!!! Too young so dream on lol!!
sammi

Post by sammi »

why do boys like other ppls kids but dont wont one there selfs lol?

im to young to but ppl my age tend to have kids
mrsmoody
Super User
Super User

Post by mrsmoody »

well i have only seen molly so i voted for her! where did you see goodey and chuters children then?!

and did you know molly and chuters daughters were born around the same time? johno went to see george while he was waiting for something... cant remember much of it!
Kellogs frosties, brings out the tiger in you!

http://Hannah-Fantastic.bebo.com
tjs10
Super User
Super User

Post by tjs10 »

I have to say that Olivia (Backy's daughter) is lovely. Her comment during the RWC was just priceless.

When asked (in the week before the Final) what her dad was bringing her back from Australia, she replied "The World Cup Trophy".

And those photos after the victory with her wearing NB's medal were priceless.

Ah Bless!
julian#1fan
Super User
Super User

Post by julian#1fan »

Hey Sammi,

Not all men are like that.

My husband is so great with out nieces and nephews, and can't wait to have one of our own.

Makes me go all gooey inside just watching him getting my youngest niece to sleep when we visit her. He lays her on his chest and she snuggles up and is asleep within about 2 minutes.

It's so sweet.
You felt that Julian White could have scrummaged until midnight, he was enjoying it so much.

Saturday, 2 October Kingston Park

Newcastle Falcons 14 - Leicester Tigers 44
Austin#1Fan
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Austin#1Fan »

Sorry but you forgot to mention how cute Oz's daughters are!I loved it on Austin's Rugby Nightmares video when they were in the hairdresser, she was chewing Johno's book and then Oz goes " throw the rubbish book on the floor" - which she then did and then he said "good girl!"awwwww!how cute!xx
;) AUSTIN IS A LEGEND ;)
Julian's#2 fan

Babies

Post by Julian's#2 fan »

I have an 11yr old son (I'm a lot older than most of you!), and rugby is a special bond between us. I never miss his matches for school and club, and we always go to Tigers matches together..
So if you girls end up having sons, then get them into rugby. It will imbue them with great values and sustain a friendship between you that might just survive the terrible teens.
I'm sorry that I've excluded daughters from this, but unfortunately my daughter hates rugby!
BO'D is GOD
Super User
Super User

Post by BO'D is GOD »

I [u]HATE[/u] kids but even I though George's kids were sweet.
Irish rugby groupie.
allez les bleus!
wills_#1fan!
Super User
Super User

Post by wills_#1fan! »

I love kids, and i want one but i am single which could cause a problem making one and my parents would kill me if i had one before i was married.

And im a div so could possibly put it down and forget about it or something at this stage of life!

Maybe in a few years!
bill's bird!!
Super User
Super User

Post by bill's bird!! »

sarah you are mental!
Once upon a time there lived a princess...and her name was emily...she lived in a kingdom far far away...full of absolutely gorgeous rugby players!

Emily Emily Emily wake up ur dreamin!!
emmaholly
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by emmaholly »

lol i want kids when i marry harry and have a house n a carrer
the future is bright
the future is Scarlet Green and White

*Harry Ellis*
no.1ellisfan
Super User
Super User

Post by no.1ellisfan »

no kids for me!! hate the little critters!! can just about cope when i can give them back but i wouldnt be able to cope with having my own!!
emmaholly
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by emmaholly »

i lik babysitting but i don;t no if i'd do it without the money after!
the future is bright
the future is Scarlet Green and White

*Harry Ellis*
growler

Post by growler »

wills_#1fan! wrote:I love kids, and i want one but i am single which could cause a problem making one and my parents would kill me if i had one before i was married.

And im a div so could possibly put it down and forget about it or something at this stage of life!

Maybe in a few years!
Hey, I'm a single mum and loving it, me and my boy have so much fun. He is two and growing and learning so much every day. Here is his web site: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/i/isaiahtehau/ The best thing that has ever happened to me, and he will definately be a rugby player as it is in his genes