They're here again!

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Rizzo

They're here again!

Post by Rizzo »

Daddy long legs - had three in the bedroom last night scuttering and scittering around and once you put the light out you can hear them...and then they suddenly land on your arm!

I'm not scared of them, and I am a nature and wildlife lover, but they do irritate me and I wish they'd stay in their own bit of nature and not infiltrate mine.
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
DCat
Super User
Super User

Re: They're here again!

Post by DCat »

Quite.

I ironed one this evening...... Can't find an appropriate smiley for that!
AKA Delilah - Founder Member of 'The Mothers'

Sponsored by Kleenex
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Re: They're here again!

Post by Kinoulton »

On a slightly different note, my daughter stayed the other night and suddenly from upstairs I could here the most almighty furniture moving noises as though Pickford's had sent a pair of giant chimps to rearrange things.

It turns out that a "giant" spider (my daughter is 27 but exagerates) had purposefully run to her bed. In a panic she had shifted the bed and revealed this behemoth so that our Jack Russel could get it. The Jack Russel (who has previously killed rats, mice, stoats and rabbits)danced around it like a big girl's blouse and let it escape.

I offered my daughter the other upstairs bedroom, such was the trauma, but she wouldn't accept, as the spider could easily "chase her" across the landing.

So I moved her luggage to a vacant downstairs bedroom, and even then she asked if the spider might come downstairs after her. Now given that we have one of those open wooden staircases, the spider would have had to roll like a slinky to make the journey down. But still she insisted that she slept with the light on and that I equipped her with not one, but two Jack Russels to ward off potential creepy crawlies.

27 she is!
Kicks and scrums and ruck and roll.....Is all my brain and body need!