Day in the Park

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

RugbyTiger
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Day in the Park

Post by RugbyTiger »

Had a lovely time at tigers in the park today with my 4 year old grandson Adam. I bought him a new tigers shirt and he wouldnt take it off when we tried it on in the shop and wore it all the way home - much to the disgust of his dad who is a Leicester City fan :smt046

I was going to put a photo of him up on here wearing it but i cant work out how to do it
Last edited by RugbyTiger on Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Carole

A REAL RUGBY TIGER IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE !!

ALSO KNOWN AS DORCAS - PART OF THE MOTHERS GANG SO WATCH OUT LADS !!
Rizzo

Re: Day in the Park

Post by Rizzo »

You can't post photos directly on here, but if you go to www.photobucket.com and log in with the username tigersfans and the password I'll send you via PM you can upload photos there and then post the link here.
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
apps

Re: Day in the Park

Post by apps »

I to took my sons to the game & my youngst who 5 it was his 1st time of going to tiger's.

I would like to say a big thanks you to Geoff Sellers who took a photo of my self and my boy's with Craig Newby & sent it to me as promised.

To top it all off the boy's like the JTC & there free bga's the only thing i got to say Billy or Greoge next time i sit behined the posts can you kick the ball to my 5 year old in that he can catch it he go very upset as he wasn't able to do it he did get lifted up on one but it went over him lol.

Very good game to watch & i took some photos which i would like to share as well Rizzo.
TIGERS RULE WELFORD ROAD NO MAN CAN STOP THEM IN THERE WAY TO MORE SILVER